Check Mate, Dana... ( Golden Boy MMA )

This is the beginning of the future of combat sports. Having boxing and mma in the same cards, maybe even eventually busy Thai.

Wonder what rules they'd go for.

Ask Golden Boy fighter Saul Canelo Alvarez where the money is at ??
canelo.png
But still can't afford to buy meat without the clen in it, lol.

Yay........ let's have MMA devolve into a sport where the best only fight the best after many many years and bullshit negotiations first ...... n tbey mean while fight only fights tbey know they win in between. We should welcome Oscar to mma as this is what we really want right?

Idiots hate Dana ...... yeah he is a pos as,a person but...... Dana is tbe reason we get the fights we get..
^^^This guy gets it. Boxing is total garbage exactly because of the reasons outlined above. Imagine the entire roster of fighters never fighting against the person, who everyone knows should be next in line. While the fighters cherry pick someone they feel they can beat. Meanwhile, the fans get fed bullshit excuses like: “The money wasn’t right.”, “He needs to fight a few more guys before he gets a chance at me.” Or “We’ll have to get our managers together to see if we can make it happen.” Remember when it was about: anyone, anytime, anywhere? No thanks, keep boxing and it’s promoters far away from MMA.

Last edited:
Wonder what rules they'd go for.

But still can't afford to buy groceries where they don't put clen in the meat.

I'll take tainted tacos and luxury super cars over your jealous bitching and Walmart " groceries ".

{<hhh] .

^^^This guy gets it. Boxing is total garbage exactly because of the reasons outlined above. Imagine the entire roster of fighters never fighting against the person, who everyone knows should be next in line. While the fighters cherry pick someone they feel they can beat. Meanwhile, the fans get fed bullshit excuses like: “The money wasn’t right.”, “He needs to fight a few more guys before he gets a chance at me.” Or “We’ll have to get our managers together to see if we can make it happen.” Remember when it was abaout: anyone, anytime, anywhere? No thanks, keep boxing and it’s promoters far away from MMA.

Except the same thing is happening in MMA, so your illogical comment was invalid.

<Deported1> .

who the fuckin is Charles Liddell?

I'll take tainted tacos and luxury super cars over your jealous bitching and Walmart " groceries ".

{<hhh] .
Jealous whining should not be confused with facts.

You'd pop from eating clen meat yourself, sounds like. Clenelo's taint is tainted, cuz.

Nothing worse than 'fans' who care more about image than fights.

As others have said chuck has a fan base. I'd imagine Oscar will also look to get Matt Hughes Frank mir and others with a name to promote his brand. Is normal

You make it sound like Yamma 3.0

Except the same thing is happening in MMA, so your illogical comment was invalid.

<Deported1> .
There are a few fighters who try to play that card but it is not as widespread as boxing. Remember when Woodley wanted someone other than Wonderboy? He wanted GSP or Diaz iirc. Who did he fight? Wonderboy... The fights do happen a lot faster than boxing. McGregor is the perfect example of what I stated above. The boxing model, where there are too many hands in the cookie jar and fighters/managers/promoters deciding what goes down, will hurt MMA and the fans won’t get to see the fights they want. I’m not saying fighters shouldn’t get paid for what they do, they should. But they should fight who the UFC says they should.

So it appears that boxing promoter and part time cosplay enthusiast Oscar De La Hoya is considering starting a MMA promotion in addition to his successful boxing promotion.

And who is he in talks with to jump on in this endeavor ? Oh, just Charles " The Ice Man " Liddell !!

Zuffa Boxing ?? CHECK MATE DANE'R !!

<{danayeah}>THOUGHTS ??

I don't think you know what check mate means

Yep, check mate Dana. The ufc is cancelling any and all future events and voiding all the fighters contracts. Once Oscar and Chuck got involved it was alllll over. Dana said he’s glad he doesn’t own the shit anymore.

Jealous whining should not be confused with facts.

You'd pop from eating clen meat yourself, sounds like. Clenelo's taint is tainted, cuz.

Nothing worse than 'fans' who care more about image than fights.

since when is Saul not being able to afford groceries a " fact " ??

[<diva2] .

since when is Saul not being able to afford groceries a " fact " ??
Since he popped for clenbuterol in March and (plausibly, imo) blamed tainted Mexican meat. But if he'd spent a few extra bucks on better groceries we'd be watching him rematch GGG two days from now. Clen contamination in Mexican meat is old news. So he had notice. And it seems like he has some money.

Facts.

Now we'll either never see that rematch or GGG will be so old it won't much matter. So you see why a picture of Canelo Clenelo with luxury cars is comedic right now.

Last edited:
Since he popped for clenbuterol in March and (plausibly, imo) blamed tainted meat. If he'd spent few extra bucks on better groceries and we'd be watching GGG-Canelo two days from now. Facts.

Now we'll either never see that rematch or GGG will be so old it won't much matter.

So you see why a picture of Canelo Clenelo perched on luxury cars is comedic right now.

<{Heymansnicker}>lol at thinking Canelo buys his own groceries.

Where is your outrage about the negative hair folicle test ??

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/4/...zs-hair-sample-tests-negative-for-clenbuterol

<Y2JSmirk> Hummm ??

Back