• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey Full Fight Video

what did amanda say to edmund when they opened the cage?

I was praying that she would get KO'd unconscious. Can't have it all though.
I dno man I can't stand Ronda but she probably would have offed herself if she got KOed.

Still fucking amazing man when Ronda just stands there lmao knowing Dana is crying in the crowd.

Rhonda Rousey a serious minx who got destroyed hard, how her coaches didn't see this coming is astounding. Amanda Nunes is a really handsome boy, I wish him the best luck. Luckily the only beatings Rhonda will catch nowadays is from Travis Browne.

so amanda tko'd a one-trick pony in Ronda and everyone thinks she's the female GOAT

lol please, amanda has no business holding the belt, especially after ducking cyborg b/c of "muh brazils" when in reality it's b/c she knows she would get absolutely destroyed

Took a beating... with her low-tier boxing. Head-movement wouldn't have saved her. :eek:

Amanda had zero respect for anything Ronda offered. It’s hard to believe Ronda dominated for so long when there’s such a huge gap skill wise between Holm/Nunes and herself. Yeah styles make fights blah blah blah. Ronda just didn’t belong in there with either Holm or Amanda.

Mind boggling that Ronda got a WWE contract after getting her ass kicked twice like that. You'd think her star power would be gone
She's still a good grappler but I think all her movie roles and went up in smoke.

LOL at the comment section:

"They say Rousey's Locker room was so silent, you could hear the sponsors drop"

"Ronda Rousey looked like a slab of meat in Rocky"

"Rousey doesn't touch gloves.. gloves touch her.. right in the face!"

Ronda look like a super model next to Nunes.

Early stoppage.

Beautiful, almost as satisfying as the Holm knockout.

usp_mma__ufc_207-nunes_vs_rousey_87643462.jpg

its a shame cuz ronda looked in super shape for that match. mental game was gone though. rip

You know why UFC posted this? Because it was the best way and maybe only way to successfully promote Amanda Nunes.

I enjoyed it nonetheless. I really wanted to see that uppercut at 4:30 land. That would have been devastating -- probably would have been lights out.

UFC don't care about Ronda anymore so they can feel no guilt in posting this. She's off with the WWE and never coming back.

SHE LIT RONDA UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE

<30>

<Goldie11>

Back