Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey Full Fight Video

Loved it.

Also Amanda went full savage in the post fight interview.

MMA is tough sport. Ronda in 2015 was on her way to become the most popular/best earning female athlete and it all just disappeared. It looks like you can be 2-5 years on top in this game. I can't think about second sport like that.

Timestamped.

zero respect for Ronda's standup. its a shame Ronda relied solely on judo trying to clinch her when in trouble and didn't even attempt a single

as much hate Ronda gets, I do believe her head was not right and her training/camp was a detriment

might as well show this! look at what beating Ronda did for Holly's career.

UFC should try to transfer whatever was left of Ronda's hype and equity over to Amanda if possible.

ah this never gets old

thanks for the timestamp, too, TS

Honda did a great job of showcasing her acting skills by portraying a video game practice dummy.

One of the VERY FEW fights in WMMA that is worth rewatching.

Man, the comment section.

savage

live reaction to that beatdown:
<bball2>

zero respect for Ronda's standup. its a shame Ronda relied solely on judo trying to clinch her when in trouble and didn't even attempt a single

as much hate Ronda gets, I do believe her head was not right and her training/camp was a detriment

Her stand up used to be only used to set up transitions and getting the clinch. She didn’t have good technique, but she had good power and reflexes.

Holly was the perfect style to defeat her with defensive striking and breaking the clinch. Once she was KO’ed, she unraveled mentally as all bullies do. Edmund may have worked on her striking for Nunes, but I think she was already mentally broken. She couldn’t even handle the weigh-in staredown. She went in there like a defanged tiger, got tagged and went immediately into a shell.

I was praying that she would get KO'd unconscious. Can't have it all though.
I prefer this because she got to witness her own demise instead of waking up not knowing what happened.

Let me just say it's a privilege to watch Ronda get destroyed.

Surprised they're putting this out there, they're usually hiding her lowlights.

And they haven't exactly been promoting Amanda like crazy.
They were like that with Liddell for a long time too.

UFC is officially post-Rousey.

It took a while..

Back