Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey Full Fight Video

its a shame cuz ronda looked in super shape for that match. mental game was gone though. rip
She didn't lose cause of her mental game. She got her ass beat physically, then went mental.

Very enjoyable! Never gets old

and some people think Pennington has a chance?

Ronda proved to be a scam for pussies to rep.

...then she got fat slobliterated x 2, and...it was a wrap.

Nothing to see here folks.

No T or A or class or charm.

And no, this isn't fighter bashing, as she is in the WWE.

Faker than fake

So many people were swearing up and down on here that Nunes was a great match up for Ronda cause She's aggressive and would run into a throw or something. They forgot Ronda' s striking sucks

I forgot how quick that beatdown was. For some reason, I remembered Ronda surviving a while. Within 10 seconds, Nunes had lost all respect for Ronda's striking/grappling. Nunes wasn't worried about anything. It was target practice. Has there been a more lopsided beatdown in modern UFC history aside from Gall vs. Punk? (not flash KO's, but actual dominance from start to finish).

Mind boggling that Ronda got a WWE contract after getting her ass kicked twice like that. You'd think her star power would be gone

A huge casual fanbase and an infinite amount of "haters" who can't move on. It's not really that mind boggling.

so amanda tko'd a one-trick pony in Ronda and everyone thinks she's the female GOAT

lol please, amanda has no business holding the belt, especially after ducking cyborg b/c of "muh brazils" when in reality it's b/c she knows she would get absolutely destroyed

nobody in this thread called Nunes the GOAT wtf are you smoking lol

Herb Dean with another early stoppage.

10 seconds more would have been fine

Yeah, not a great performance by my girl Rousey *shrug*
Still think she could have won that under the right circumstances. Come at me

Dont wanna sound like a idiot, but we all need to leave the option open that Rousey had a huge INCENTIVE... to not win that fight!!!

Even before rousey fought Holm she let everyone know that she planned to get out...

Even before Holm she started to hate MMA and MMA-journalists... she distanced herself more and more from MMA... MMA wasnt her number one love...

FREEDOM is something very important, fighters/entertainers go very far for their freedom... Rousey couldnt be free if she beat Amanda Nunes, champions clause etc....(Check what happened with Randy couture)

Her first move was to publicly threaten with suicide on a big stage like ELLEN where everyone was anticipating her interview post HOLM...
next move was to not become champion...

Even Rumble wanted to be free at some point and in a champions fight, he fought out of character vs DC!!!

Rousey IMO did lose fair and square to Holm, but this fight i'll never know for sure. Same goes for the Rumble vs DC fight to a lesser extend...

It would be funny if rousey would now fight non champs in MMA outside of the octagon(Miesha tate, Holm and if Cyborg loses her title maybe even Cyborg :)

nobody in this thread called Nunes the GOAT wtf are you smoking lol

dumb blue belt with no av, quality-wise you're like a white belt with a meme av. Anyway, I didn't SAY this topic was calling her the goat, but if you would spend just 3 seconds on this very board you would see why i mentioned it

acanda is not the second coming of WMMA jesus and if she would stop ducking real competition everyone would see that

imho beginning of the end of the UFC, 2016 defy was peak

dumb blue belt with no av, quality-wise you're like a white belt with a meme av. Anyway, I didn't SAY this topic was calling her the goat, but if you would spend just 3 seconds on this very board you would see why i mentioned it

acanda is not the second coming of WMMA jesus and if she would stop ducking real competition everyone would see that

lol you are a blue belt with a McChicken avatar and a platibum location go fuck yourself retard

Herb Dean with the early stoppage once again. He probably can't tell time either.

So weird for a ref to be around as long as Herb and seem to get worse the longer he refs. He needs a few randoms from usada maybe.

Surprised they're putting this out there, they're usually hiding her lowlights.

And they haven't exactly been promoting Amanda like crazy.

She doesn't work for them anymore... they don't care.

Re-watching this was awesome because now I know to listen for Edmond and he comes through so clearly

"HEAD MOVEMENT"

The day "i'm not a DNB" became DNB.

Back