PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky should be the self-absorbed heel who thinks she's a face
I could easily see her pulling off the Sam Zayn gimmick

tumblr_ozsp1eBoqL1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_p4xlsumAoJ1uvyu9yo3_540.gif

@Falsedawn explain ya boy:

ON THE B FOR THE LOOPS IT'S NOT THE SAME PIC PASTED TWICE. IT'S TWO SEPARATE PICS FOR SOME REASON.

I just saw this mother fucker lick a title belt, WHILE ANOTHER DUDE WAS WEARING IT!!

I mean, I can't hate man's steez. He's the ticking time bomb, what you expect?
LICKED
A
BELT.

Wally about to make the news.

I think John ends up on Maury for a you are the father moment with 15 different rats.

Dude is shooting blanks after all the roids.

Or.

Up the butt, no babies.

take away wally's shoelaces

Give him more I say.

Reminds me of a couple years ago when I went to play donkey Kong country 2. I got furious at the level when ur the bird and u have to fly through the cave. I was having a child temper tantrum so upset. Then after several days of trying and getting furious I realized the bird can shoot coconut out of its mouth and kill the enemies lolz. I thought I was supposed to fly around them
<Oku02>

You scare me.

Just a matter of time with this one

True dat.

RAW has so many potential stars but the fucking belt has been gone for over a year

Was ok at first, but this shit has gone on far too long.

Braun seems to be the best option to have the belt after Lesnar to be honest. Seems like a nice guy behind the scenes, is exactly the kind of build that someone like Vince would want holding the belt, most people would rather him over Roman.

Lashley is getting the belt if Roman doesn't, just accept it.

AJ v Nak can still be salvaged, but AJ v Joe can't go wrong. They're both good on the mic, both can wrestle, and we know they have chemistry with each other.

Can't go wrong?
Vince: hold my beer...

Scottish girls accents aren't attractive imo. Cross would have to be gagged or something.

I have just the thing foe that.

Why hasn't @Gutter Chris told us to stop objectifying bitches yet?

He's being lazy.

its his lunch time?

Isn't that all the time?

i don't think it's appropriate for a mod to threaten a valuable forum poster (or me). I have reported you. i had never heard of this woman and when i googled it looked like the homely riott squad girl.

Delete your account.

Nikki cross looks like she would be fine with you putting stuff in her ass.

Asuka looks like she would be fine with putting stuff up your ass.

I like to stuff ass and not get my ass stuffed.

This is a good post.

why does that fat bastard need 2 of the same shirt?

See below.

See above.

Never tried it, but don't knock something until you've tried it! I'll try anything once.
Once?
<YeahOKJen>

So Sasha with an ass?

{<jordan}
isn't that just women in general?

This is true.

I just saw this mother fucker lick a title belt, WHILE ANOTHER DUDE WAS WEARING IT!!

LICKED
A
BELT.

Wally about to make the news.

Dude is shooting blanks after all the roids.

Or.

Up the butt, no babies.

Give him more I say.

You scare me.

True dat.

Was ok at first, but this shit has gone on far too long.

Can't go wrong?

I have just the thing foe that.

He's being lazy.

Isn't that all the time?

Delete your account.

This is a good post.

See below.

See above.

Once?
<YeahOKJen>

{<jordan}

This is true.
Hatjester saying I made a good post
<Oku04><Oku03><{1-12}>

Can't go wrong?

Once?
<YeahOKJen>
I can tell how much the fans will be behind Lashley after that interview last night on RAW.

I mean even if it's booked badly we can still get to see their in-ring talent and promo skills, right? Please wrestling gods, let me have this one.

Once to see if I like it, then who knows? You sound like you're talking from experience.

UFC and ESPN.....uncle Dana and his WME overlords about to make bank.....which only means another guy is going to get an upgraded tv contract too <VinceCa$h>

UFC and ESPN.....uncle Dana and his WME overlords about to make bank.....which only means another guy is going to get an upgraded tv contract too <VinceCa$h>

I can tell how much the fans will be behind Lashley after that interview last night on RAW.

I mean even if it's booked badly we can still get to see their in-ring talent and promo skills, right? Please wrestling gods, let me have this one.

Once to see if I like it, then who knows? You sound like you're talking from experience.
I actually like the idea of that interview and wish they did that more often with other guys.

Problem is Lashley doesn’t have anything interesting to say at all.

This all reads like one big scam to get you to purchase the new ESPN streaming service. Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back