PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the idea of that interview and wish they did that more often with other guys.

Problem is Lashley doesn’t have anything interesting to say at all.
100% agree. Just because the Hell in a Cell match between Reigns and Rusev a couple years back was boring as fuck, it doesn't mean Hell in a Cell is a bad idea. This segment could work wonders with a wrestler who actually has something to say.

The guy who got his feelings hurt by the Simpsons released his new stand up special to Netflix today.

It's actually worse than Amy Schumer's.

The guy who got his feelings hurt by the Simpsons released his new stand up special to Netflix today.

I'll spare myself the pain and take your word for it.

I just saw this mother fucker lick a title belt, WHILE ANOTHER DUDE WAS WEARING IT!!

LICKED
A
BELT.

Wally about to make the news.

Dude is shooting blanks after all the roids.

Or.

Up the butt, no babies.

Give him more I say.

You scare me.

True dat.

Was ok at first, but this shit has gone on far too long.

Lashley is getting the belt if Roman doesn't, just accept it.

Can't go wrong?
Vince: hold my beer...

I have just the thing foe that.

He's being lazy.

Isn't that all the time?

Delete your account.

This is a good post.

See below.

See above.

Once?
<YeahOKJen>

{<jordan}

This is true.

I wanted to like this for the responses to me and Falsedawn but there's too much other garbage in here and I stopped reading like halfway through

I still don't get how a character that takes care of his family, has his own business and is a volunteer firefighter is a negative stereotype.

Doubt that goof cares that Hank Azaria does a black character.

I still don't get how a character that takes care of his family, has his own business and is a volunteer firefighter is a negative stereotype.

Doubt that goof cares that Hank Azaria does a black character.

It's because "I was called Apu at school, so I demand service!"

He literally opens the show with Indian stereotypes. Then a bunch of "White People! Trump! White people! Trump! Trump! Trump! White people! Trump! Let's kill rich white people for their organs and use them to feed the poor!" then some boring stories about himself, then it's right back to the white people, about how white people need to do more about "Oppression" that he experiences as a hack diversity hire lackey, for an even bigger hack diversity hire. All of this included a story about an old guy asking him where he's from, and he said "Queens", and then saying "I meant, where are you from!" as in "What's your lineage", and talked about how he fantasized about killing him and his family.

But, you know, the cartoon is racist.

He literally opens the show with Indian stereotypes. Then a bunch of "White People! Trump! White people! Trump! Trump! Trump! White people! Trump! Let's kill rich white people for their organs and use them to feed the poor!" then some boring stories about himself, then it's right back to the white people, about how white people need to do more about "Oppression" that he experiences as a hack diversity hire lackey, for an even bigger hack diversity hire. All of this included a story about an old guy asking him where he's from, and he said "Queens", and then saying "I meant, where are you from!" as in "What's your lineage", and talked about how he fantasized about killing him and his family.

Sounds like every comedian who still tour colleges tbh.....they all stink.

Sounds like every comedian who still tour colleges tbh.....they all stink.

It's full on "Woooo Comedy", and it's nowhere near as awesome as the image of Ric Flair doing comedy that you're thinking of right now.

Being a stand up is so easy today. Make an unoriginal pandering joke that's been done to death, do the podcast rounds, start your own podcast, use said podcast to promote your shows, get one tweet to go viral, get a Netlfix special.

It's full on "Woooo Comedy", and it's nowhere near as awesome as the image of Ric Flair doing comedy that you're thinking of right now.
Pandering lines that don't elicit laughs. <mma4>

I disliked that guy until I read this post. Now your hyperbole has me thinking I'll give his special a shot.

Being a stand up is so easy today. Make an unoriginal pandering joke that's been done to death, do the podcast rounds, start your own podcast, use said podcast to promote your shows, get one tweet to go viral, get a Netlfix special.
That any different from doing observations that Seinfeld or Shandling wouldn't touch, do the radio circuit and hope a Johnny appearance will get you a sitcom?

That any different from doing observations that Seinfeld or Shandling wouldn't touch, do the radio circuit and hope a Johnny appearance will get you a sitcom?
It is not. Rogan talked about how every stand up under the sun was getting sitcom deals in the early 90's to the point that even he had a development deal and he wasn't even remotely successful at the time. He said that all of a sudden actors with no stand up background were doing sets at the Comedy Store that were God awful just in the hopes that they'd get a sitcom deal. The art itself always has and always will be a pool of shit with barley 10% being worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back