37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

Asking questions isn't the socratic method. Modus elenchus is something more than just asking questions as I did here.

It's actually 3 questions, and no I didn't edit the post.

Exactly. And this is why I said that this thread is about Palestine and I asked what the point of comparing it to other conflicts is. Remember that you said "a whole bunch of people get pissed off because they find out that the gross injustice they hate has happened countless times in other countries that they're too ignorant to have heard of." There are other more violent conflicts, so what, we shouldn't be pissed off about the Palestine conflict? This is a way to justify it away. Never mind Palestine, there are 36 other conflicts which are more violent! So stop being pissed off and move along. This is also why I said that this is about Palestine and it is irrelevant to mention that there are many other conflicts. You see how silly your reasoning is?

I don't dispute the evidence. Someone claimed that no one cares and you demonstrated that people do care. I agree with this. My issue is with your trying to diminish the Palestine conflict by comparing it to the 36 other "more violent" conflicts. You said that we were pissed of when there are 36 other conflicts that were more violent. So what? Does it affect the Palestinian conflict? Should we stop being pissed of now?

I agree with this. The Palestine conflict is not the only conflict in the world and it receives a lot of attention. That is as far as I will agree with you.Now, have you though that perhaps it has to do with the fact that Israel is involved, that it is still on going, that human rights and international laws are violated, that Israel is supposed to be a modern democratic state and so on yet it behaves like its neighbouring countries in its treatment of Palestine?

I have no problem with this. My question had to do with the implied consequences of you arguments, your "a whole bunch of people get pissed off because they find out that the gross injustice they hate has happened countless times in other countries that they're too ignorant to have heard of".

Of course I presented 0 arguments, I asked fuking questions bro lol. I wasn't countering your arguments either. You have no clue what this is about it seems. You claimed that there are/have been 36 other conflicts and that people do care about the Palestine conflict. You backed this up with a list of 36 conflicts and showed that there were 3 posts in this forum.

My issue is not with this as I explained above.

1. I am aware of most in the list.
2. Depends on the country you are from or where you go to get your news from.
3. Depends. The Palestine conflict is still ongoing.
4. You don't get it.
5. What points? I asked questions bro.

So your issue is that a person who posts once per day doesn't want to go through the effort to answer all your stupid little questions about an issue he's already stated he doesn't care about after you've been a cunt about it?

Fuck off.

Maybe if you hadn't been a cunt from the beginning I would defer from my average 1 post per day and answer your stupid questions.

But your obsession with Israel being so bad means you lose your shit and act like a cunt then try to claim people not replying to your cunt posts is a coward.

Fuck off. You're full of shit.

Just like your claim of knowing half of these conflicts... lying little shit.

What I don't get about the 'Israel stole the land' argument is that wasn't the land stolen from them by the Arabs anyway? Aren't they just stealing back what was stolen from them? If you contend that land belongs to a single group of people based on nationalistic or ethnic grounds, the Israelis have a legitimate argument to steal back shit that was stolen from them, according to your own logic, don't they?

So trying to take down a fence is the proper way to go about it in order to get a paycheck from Hamas?
Dude, if a portion of America were given away to people who didn't belong there, and you were told they were moved in to stay, and then they erected barriers in your own land...
What would you do?

I know what I'd do.

Dude, if a portion of America were given away to people who didn't belong there, and you were told they were moved in to stay, and then they erected barriers in your own land...
What would you do?

I know what I'd do.
Sounds like you describe the situation with immigration and lack of integration in Sweden...:p

So your issue is that a person who posts once per day doesn't want to go through the effort to answer all your stupid little questions about an issue he's already stated he doesn't care about after you've been a cunt about it?

Fuck off.

Maybe if you hadn't been a cunt from the beginning I would defer from my average 1 post per day and answer your stupid questions.

But your obsession with Israel being so bad means you lose your shit and act like a cunt then try to claim people not replying to your cunt posts is a coward.

Fuck off. You're full of shit.

Just like your claim of knowing half of these conflicts... lying little shit.
But you took you time to type this non-response lol.

I didn't claim to know have of the conflicts, I claimed that I am aware of most of them.

What would you do?

I know what I'd do.

Be a descendant of the people who took the land and not give a fuck about it?

But you took you time to type this non-response lol.

I didn't claim to know have of the conflicts, I claimed that I am aware of most of them.

Which ones were you aware of?

You said most, which means at the very least you should be listing 19...

Lie to me again :)

Pretend that everyone doesn't know that you're full of shit.

Mark 2:8-12 Jesus knew right away what they were thinking, and said, “Why are you so skeptical? Which is simpler: to say to the paraplegic, ‘I forgive your sins,’ or say, ‘Get up, take your stretcher, and start walking’? Well, just so it’s clear that I’m the Son of Man and authorized to do either, or both . . .” (he looked now at the paraplegic), “Get up. Pick up your stretcher and go home.” And the man did it—got up, grabbed his stretcher, and walked out, with everyone there watching him. They rubbed their eyes, incredulous—and then praised God, saying, “We’ve never seen anything like this!”

...and some say that the age of miracles are long gone...

Which ones were you aware of?

You said most, which means at the very least you should be listing 19...

Lie to me again :)

Pretend that everyone doesn't know that you're full of shit.
OK.

I am aware of:

Afghanistan war: 14,000
Iraq war: 13,000
Mexico drug war: 15,000
Syrian conflict: 39,000
Myanmar: 7,000
Somali civil war: 5,000
Communal conflicts Nigeria: 1,000
Maghreb: 3,000
Darfur: 1000
Boko Haram insurgency: 3000
Libyan civil war: 1500
Yemen civil war: 1400
Sinai insurgency: 1400
Sudan: 3,600
Central African Republic conflict: 1700
Kashmir conflict: 350
North east india insurgency: 100
Naxalite-maoist insurgency: 300
Kurdish/turk conflict: 700
Pakistan sectarian conflict: 200
North west pakistan: 500
North caucus insurgency: 119
sudanese nomadic conflicts: 100
Northern Mali Conflict: 926
Egyptian insurgency: 100
Donbass: 300
Burundian unrest: 100
Kamwina Nsapu rebellion: 600
Oromo-somali clashes: 200

Just because I posted in a Palestine/Israel conflict thread doesn't mean I only care about it or more than the others.

What would you do?

I know what I'd do.
Nothing. You’re a coward. That's what you’d do. Nothing.

To be clear your official position if that Israel should not exist and they should all be killed. At least you admit it now.

No you’d kill all the Jews of course. Same with gambling debts, low home resale value, and Fergie songs. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Ancient history, dead horse.
<16>
They'd call me a terrorist. I'd call myself a freedom fighter.

And I'd bomb the fuck out of them, swear to make them go away, and refuse to live quietly under their boot.
I'd do whatever I could to disrupt their daily lives, remind them that they're an occupying force.
Make it not worth the trouble.

Wouldn't you?

Yes, you would.

Ancient history, dead horse.
<16>
They'd call me a terrorist. I'd call myself a freedom fighter.

And I'd bomb the fuck out of them, swear to make them go away, and refuse to live quietly under their boot.
I'd do whatever I could to disrupt their daily lives, remind them that they're an occupying force.
Make it not worth the trouble.

Wouldn't you?

Yes, you would.

What if you were offered a good peace deal?

It was British land in 1946, not Palestinian land. Both Jews and Palestinians lived there. It is also worth to mention that the first map is in stark contrast to the United Nation's map from 1945:

1200px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg
Keep in mind this is a map of the proposed partition and not reflective of Jewish land ownership in any way which was around 12% at tops.

What if you were offered a good peace deal?
There's no deal to be made under the conditions. They're on stolen land, ruling the local population with an overpowering, entrenched position, supported by the most powerful nation on Earth.

That's not a negotiation, that's giving away your land for beads.

Jews are treating Arabs better than their former Ottoman or even worse, Crusader overlords did. After establishment of Israel, Arabs finally got a chance to choose the people that are ruling their cities.

Jews are treating Arabs better than their former Ottoman or even worse, Crusader overlords did. After establishment of Israel, Arabs finally got a chance to choose the people that are ruling their cities.
I used to break your legs. Now I just punch your face, where's the gratitude?

I think this thread demonstrates a lot of people only read or think about the Conflict when it suddenly appears on their TV. Folk not knowing the objections to the camp david accords. it created 3 Cantons with no international border or border between them, creating another 3 Gaza strips. Gave away all the aquifers in the west bank for a polluted bit of the southern Negev etc.

People think the security fence is the actual border...

Why do the people that know so little talk so much.

Back