37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

So are these the territories Israel won after the Arabs tried to take over Israel?

It seems like that's something that they took because of Arab aggression.

If we start with a with a 2 state solution and their right to exist perhaps it could be put on the bargaining table.

If your start with the idea they should give that land up as an act of good faith lol
It sounds like they must have really needed a 2 state solution to stop a people from being displaced according to you...
When you've already displaced Palestinians over decades, at some point explicitly against the ostensible policy of the British, its hard to get the Palestinians to feel like they're getting a fair deal even in 1949. In hindsight they should've accepted the deal since its better than anything they can get now but its not as if the slate was clean in 49, there were already serious grievances by then.

Almost zero chance we (America) will support a removal of all settlers from the West Bank, it could have happened in the 70's or 80's but it's too late now. Maybe I'm just a pessimist but you kind of have to be with this region now.
It really is a problem with no solution everyone will accept.

Almost zero chance we (America) will support a removal of all settlers from the West Bank, it could have happened in the 70's or 80's but it's too late now. Maybe I'm just a pessimist but you kind of have to be with this region now.

Maybe you're right. I just know we can't even have the conversation until the Palestinians make a showing in good faith.

At that point they will have the moral high ground along with political goodwill.

Until that happens I don't have much sympathy for their state actors (I do have sympathy for the populace)

Crazy talk.

Yes, you claimed you would answer after I explained to you what an occupation is.

So:
You have mentioned this as your solution many times, and yet refuse to even speak on how this is possible. You make it seem even more like an idiotic talking point by this refusal.

Again, for reference:
--The West Bank is carved and today looks more like a piece of swiss cheese.
--Gaza is a freakin cage and is disconnected by miles now.
--Jerusalem has been almost completely taken over by the zionists and has never even been part of Israel.

Now, look at a map of Israel/Palestine today and tell us all, oh wise one, where the hell are you putting a contiguous Palestinian state?

When the Palestinians accept a 2 state solution we can talk borders

When the Palestinians accept a 2 state solution we can talk borders
You are the one talking of it now and for a few freakin pages.

Grow some balls and answer the simple, straightforward question or admit you are just a troll for Israel.

Maybe you're right. I just know we can't even have the conversation until the Palestinians make a showing in good faith.

At that point they will have the moral high ground along with political goodwill.

Until that happens I don't have much sympathy for their state actors (I do have sympathy for the populace)

Hamas and Likud need to be removed to let Fatah and a moderate Israeli government negotiate. There's no way that anything but bloodshed happens with these 2 groups in control.

When you've already displaced Palestinians over decades, at some point explicitly against the ostensible policy of the British, its hard to get the Palestinians to feel like they're getting a fair deal even in 1949. In hindsight they should've accepted the deal since its better than anything they can get now but its not as if the slate was clean in 49, there were already serious grievances by then.

It's my understanding that most Palestinians want a 2 state solution.

But outside money influences against it.

I understand that seems ironic coming from an American but still.

It's my understanding that most Palestinians want a 2 state solution.

But outside money influences against it.

I understand that seems ironic coming from an American but still.
Many Palestinians don't mind a one state solution either. And given the fact that a two state solution is not really viable at this point I think trying to fit a square peg into a round hole is only going to make matters worse.

Grow some balls and answer the simple, straightforward question or admit you are just a troll for Israel.

Lol what am I supposed to admit?

1 side has not been willing to tease a 2 state solution?

The other side has been willing to entertain the idea as long as security concerns are met?

You keep posting a map as if there is not starting point for negotiations lol

At one point no Arab country would accept Israel but now many do.

You are just an anti Israel troll who tries to paint opposition as trolls.

I have no reason to favor Israel over Palestinians. They have both acted belligerent at times but for the most part Israel has shown their leadership holds more weight with the populace

Many Palestinians don't mind a one state solution either. And given the fact that a two state solution is not really viable at this point I think trying to fit a square peg into a round hole is only going to make matters worse.

If a 1 state solution is the only viable option I'm going to side with Israel

Lol what am I supposed to admit?
That you have been trolling a thread about Israelis murdering children and journalists in cold blood with two state solution nonsense.
Where the hell are you putting a contiguous Palestinian state?

That you have been trolling a thread about Israelis murdering children and journalists in cold blood with two state solution nonsense.
Where the hell are you putting a contiguous Palestinian state?

So you're just making up shit as you go lol

As long as there are states whose governments choices are dictated by adhering and promoting a religion, their people will always suffer for it.

When you have two in the same region you can multiply that suffering exponentially.

I'm not a expert on this subject. Just my opinion that it will never be solved.

It really is a problem with no solution everyone will accept.

A one state solution will lead to civil war as well, what happens when the Palestinians become the majority? The Israelis will never cede power in their own state.

They should not use kids as shields and charge the damn border.

Gaza doctor doubts claim that tear gas killed the baby but Hamas is now angry at him. Wonder if he survives now for doubting terrorist organization claims .

https://www.algemeiner.com/2018/05/...hamas-claim-tear-gas-killed-palestinian-baby/

They have every right to protest. And if the shoe was on the other foot and those defending israeli policies had to put up with what the Palestinians do, then I'm not sure it would be all that peaceful. I mean Americans have gone to war for less.

On the subject of human shields, there are over a thousand documented occasions when Israeli solders have used human shields, including children. It is wrong, whichever side does it.

What was the question?
They have every right to protest. And if the shoe was on the other foot and those defending israeli policies had to put up with what the Palestinians do, then I'm not sure it would be all that peaceful. I mean Americans have gone to war for less.

On the subject of human shields, there are over a thousand documented occasions when Israeli solders have used human shields, including children. It is wrong, whichever side does it.
Really? I hadn't heard of the Israelis doing it.

Really? I hadn't heard of the Israelis doing it.
To be fair to Israel I believe the practice has been banned for a few years (although the Israel Defence Ministry did try to overturn the ban). But IDF still uses human shields, some soldiers were convicted of doing so (I don't know what they got, probably a slap on the wrist) and UN reports have concluded that both IDF and Hamas use human shields.

That first map labeled Palestine is fake news bruh....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

"The resolution recommended the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States and a Special International Regime for the city of Jerusalem. The Partition Plan, a four-part document attached to the resolution, provided for the termination of the Mandate, the progressive withdrawal of British armed forces and the delineation of boundaries between the two States and Jerusalem. Part I of the Plan stipulated that the Mandate would be terminated as soon as possible and the United Kingdom would withdraw no later than 1 August 1948.

The Plan was accepted by the Jewish Agency for Palestine, despite its perceived limitations.[5][6] Arab leaders and governments rejected it[7] and indicated an unwillingness to accept any form of territorial division"

230px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg
When the partition was proposed between 6-12% of land was Jewish owned the the first map is probably actually quite accurate, the bottom map is a proposed plan not reflective of population or land ownership. Zionist leaders openly admitted that getting half the land wasn't their aim but a step to getting all the land, they had gone from nothing to something in 40 years, of course they were going to accept it and of course the Palestinian leadership were going to be thinking hold on a minute

Yesterday, the miracle was a paraplegic being able to run again.

Today, we raise the dead!

Zombie Palestinians for the win:

The miracle begins at circa 59 sec into the clip

Back