Who has the best boxing in the UFC right now?

if you dont say woodley, you are racist.

It would be hard not to pick Connor McGregor. Anybody that can hang 8-10 rounds with arguably the greatest boxer ever, has to be pretty good. Frankie Edgar would be high on the list also.

Wasn't a Sherdog member when the fight happened.

<Fedor23>

You can still post your betting slips.

I assume you made at least several grand on it, that's something you'd have definitely saved. 3.5 to 1 odds for a sure thing is literally free money.

In b4 "I don't bet on fights"

He didn't carry Conor.

I've heard this before, but it's simply not true.
Look at this gif. This has been used as a highlight, for Conor in the fight, because he lands an uppercut.

But answer me this: How did the most accurate puncher in the history of the sport, while throwing his best punch (straight lead right), miss his target by over 6 inches. He has the jump on Conor, obviously got the punch in, but misses Conor's chin and hits his shoulder?? How does this happen?

Now watch this video. You tell me what you think....

Shane Carwin

Not hte most skill but that KO power more than makes up for it. With that alone, he'd be a top 10 HW boxer. No one else in MMA can say that

Lol ppl saying conor. Guy has like 1 or 2 moves. Floyd tooled him to have a show. Not conor fault, not saying he should have won or anything, but this friendly fight mean nothing.

Max Holloway
Anderson Silva
Cody garbrandt
Gus
Ross pearson
Joe Duffy
Mcgregor
Ragin Al
Frankie

Kevin Gastelum

fmn8l1g1ribz.gif

BaggySilverBlueandgoldmackaw-max-14mb.gif

tr1LQsq.gif

tumblr_oi06jua0tu1r7vh24o1_540.gif

1_003.gif

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, I was going to say Gastelum is perhaps.

Mentions:
Nick and Nate, Conor, Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Anderson, BJ Penn, Overeem, Cro Cop, JDS, DC and Velasquez, Gus, Jones, Mighty Mouse.

Whittaker has very solid boxing. I think because he mixes in kicks it is under appreciated. He has a beautiful jab and head movement.
tumblr_ohae05sECk1qlskhvo3_400.gif
tavares2.gif

Nobody liked Robert Whittaker's boxing in his last 3 fights? I've thought he was boxing really well and creative.

This again. How would you suggest we get from this point to the next? By other UFC-fighters testing themselves against top level-boxers?

Well, they haven't. So no one knows how that would turn out.
Actually watch a floyd fight and then watch how he fought conor.

When he has an actual skilled boxer in front of him he sets his Philly Shell and plays defence.

Against conor floyd walked forward with a high guard - which he has never done. Because he had unskilled buffoon in front of him.

Last edited:
Look at this gif. This has been used as a highlight, for Conor in the fight, because he lands an uppercut.

But answer me this: How did the most accurate puncher in the history of the sport, while throwing his best punch (straight lead right), miss his target by over 6 inches. He has the jump on Conor, obviously got the punch in, but misses Conor's chin and hits his shoulder?? How does this happen?

Now watch this video. You tell me what you think....

You're making a case that Floyd through a punch and missed wide on purpose?

Back