China not Russia is the threat

America has been at war for 222 out of its 239 year existence..... or 93% of the time.

Pretty sure it's the U.S. that is the threat.

bff
Fucking dead. Legit lol’d at work.

If I had an army of gimmicks as many do, I would like this thread with my gimmick.

That said, China is the clear enemy of Western thought, to the rights of most people in the region and later the world, and have the economic and military power to dominate the world's most important region.

But we sold our souls for a few more USD in the bank.

Should have required civil rights reforms for open markets back in the early 90s when the chance was there... but we were so sure that free trade had to mean a free society.

We were wrong, and greed keeps us from doing much of anything right.

If I had an army of gimmicks as many do, I would like this thread with my gimmick.

That said, China is the clear enemy of Western thought, to the rights of most people in the region and later the world, and have the economic and military power to dominate the world's most important region.

But we sold our souls for a few more USD in the bank.

Should have required civil rights reforms for open markets back in the early 90s when the chance was there... but we were so sure that free trade had to mean a free society.

We were wrong, and greed keeps us from doing much of anything right.

Well I never thought Big Businesses ever cared about Civil rights for the most part so I think it was never their expectation anyway they got cheap labor and thats it.

Having said that with the direction Chinese governance is taking its quite disturbing first they have a president for life leader, then their aspiration to become a full pledge surveillance state.

They have two Aircraft carriers now, and soon a third one the size of a Super Carrier the 4th one will be a Nuclear powered vessel type Nemesis.

All while Americans fight over whether the military should pay for sex changes.

Its almost obvious the liberal left are used as a weapon to weaken the country as a whole.

All while Americans fight over whether the military should pay for sex changes.

Its almost obvious the liberal left are used as a weapon to weaken the country as a whole.

The Chinese are banning LGBTBD stuff in their country so maybe they are the ones actually indoctrinating your country with that stuff to get your military in big trouble.

If the Chinese thinks its a very negative thing it would be reasonable to think they are going to subvert you by promoting it.

its always been easier for America to shit on China than Russia, even though Russia is 10x worse.

Well I never thought Big Businesses ever cared about Civil rights for the most part so I think it was never their expectation anyway they got cheap labor and thats it.

Having said that with the direction Chinese governance is taking its quite disturbing first they have a president for life leader, then their aspiration to become a full pledge surveillance state.

Big business is all about helping the world, I am sure they would never undercut doing the right thing for making a little more money...

I am sure the UK will stand up for Hong Kong any day now, that the U.S. will tighten relations with Taiwan and further help their defense, and that the UK and U.S. will support their diehard ally the Philippines with much needed aide in all departments.

Just kidding! All will continue making a little more money and bending the knee for the Golden Dragon.

Big business is all about helping the world, I am sure they would never undercut doing the right thing for making a little more money...

I am sure the UK will stand up for Hong Kong any day now, that the U.S. will tighten relations with Taiwan and further help their defense, and that the UK and U.S. will support their diehard ally the Philippines with much needed aide in all departments.

Just kidding! All will continue making a little more money and bending the knee for the Golden Dragon.

Speaking of Hong Kong,

When they were handed back to the PRC in 1997, I am thinking what if the UK handed it back to Taiwan instead? I am sure the Chinese would cry all day but what can they do?

The UK could say that the deal was already void since during the time the deal was signed there was no Communist Party of China in power.

The Chinese are banning LGBTBD stuff in their country so maybe they are the ones actually indoctrinating your country with that stuff to get your military in big trouble.

If the Chinese thinks its a very negative thing it would be reasonable to think they are going to subvert you by promoting it.

War is not fought today with traditional weapons.

Countires f with one another in these out if the box thinking kind of attacks

They finance losers to storm the border

They finance losers to protest anything

And they finance losers to change the entire moral fabric of the country

The fatter and more gay the country the easier it is to take over

Have to keep a keen eye

Yes China is the biggest threat by far. They are itching for a conflict imo.
At some stage they will draw a line in the sand to test America. My guess is it will have something to do with them using weapons against one of the smaller nations who claim part of the South China Sea to be theirs and not China's. They will see if America does anything or not.

GG Philipinians.

"Beware the sleeping giant"
Racist, imo.

<FutbolThink>

Yes China is the biggest threat by far. They are itching for a conflict imo.
At some stage they will draw a line in the sand to test America. My guess is it will have something to do with them using weapons against one of the smaller nations who claim part of the South China Sea to be theirs and not China's. They will see if America does anything or not.

why the hell would they be itching for conflict? isnt their economy growing at like 7% or something like that? guess what conflict with us, their biggest trade partner, would do to that lol? conflict with china is good for news ratings and movies, but for 0 other people, including the chinese.

Any country led by thug life dictator with insatiable greed is a threat.

The Chinese are expanding and getting militarily powerful soon it may clash with the USA in the pacific or elsewhere.

Psh, you just want us Americans to stop China from bullying you. We're not fooled that easily!
Any country led by thug life dictator with insatiable greed is a threat.
Xi Jiping is not a thug, he is much scarier than that. The Chinese state is not some Mickey Mouse kleptocracy where the ruling class aspires only to fill their pockets. I think they aspire to something far grander and far more terrifying than that. In the past the Chinese Emperor was not merely referred to as the Emperor of China but the Emperor of all that is under heaven, that si the culture we're talking about here.

Back