China not Russia is the threat

Your argument is null because you didn't have an argument.

Are all American right wingers as dumb as you? Or are you especially retarded?

So you aren’t even American?? Ok I care even less about your opinion. Fucking lol.

meh....Russia just likes to push buttons because they know we wont do anything. Make no mistake if shit gets real Russia will fall in line.

China is growing like crazy but we aren't in any "danger" anytime soon. We would mop them up within a few months if real war broke out. I think at some point "something" will happen to stop China's power growth. Make of that what you will.

Think about how much more we spend on our military budget compared to every other country. Now, consider how much we spend that is undisclosed/unaccounted for on top top secret shit.

Then consider the fact that Canada would never turn their back on us. Same with Britain. If you look at the US and Canada, we have an absolutely massive amount of land and oceans to protect our borders. Hardly any boots would have to leave US soil, we would just send a few ships and a few jets and China/Russa would learn their lesson quick.

So don't be scared homie. I said what is happening. You drew your own conclusions. Don't act like a bitch.

I ain’t being a bitch, I’m just not buying into any jerk off speculations because it’s all turned out to be bullshit.

I could see the U.S. and Vietnam strengthening their military ties to push back against Chinese influence in the near future. I'd say it's only a matter of time before the U.S. and Vietnam are full fledged military allies like with Japan and Europe the way things are going.

meh....Russia just likes to push buttons because they know we wont do anything. Make no mistake if shit gets real Russia will fall in line.

China is growing like crazy but we aren't in any "danger" anytime soon. We would mop them up within a few months if real war broke out. I think at some point "something" will happen to stop China's power growth. Make of that what you will.

Think about how much more we spend on our military budget compared to every other country. Now, consider how much we spend that is undisclosed/unaccounted for on top top secret shit.

Then consider the fact that Canada would never turn their back on us. Same with Britain. If you look at the US and Canada, we have an absolutely massive amount of land and oceans to protect our borders. Hardly any boots would have to leave US soil, we would just send a few ships and a few jets and China/Russa would learn their lesson quick.

"Mop them up in a few months if real war broke out."

It's actually really sad that you Americans are this delusional.

I ain’t being a bitch, I’m just not buying into any jerk off speculations because it’s all turned out to be bullshit.

You got butt hurt because I said Trump is very bribable, which he is, and then started ranting about liberals. That's a bitch move.

If he's bribable in a way that's good for you, congrats. If he strokes his ego in a way that's good for you, congrats. If you're a member of his family or work for his family business and you're being enriched, congrats. If you like the way or benefit from the way he's antiquated, congrats.

You got butt hurt because I said Trump is very bribable, which he is, and then started ranting about liberals. That's a bitch move.

If he's bribable in a way that's good for you, congrats. If he strokes his ego in a way that's good for you, congrats. If you're a member of his family or work for his family business and you're being enriched, congrats. If you like the way or benefit from the way he's antiquated, congrats.

I couldn’t be less butthurt, I just think you’re a tool that eats every spoonful of shit the media feeds you.

I could see the U.S. and Vietnam strengthening their military ties to push back against Chinese influence in the near future. I'd say it's only a matter of time before the U.S. and Vietnam are full fledged military allies like with Japan and Europe the way things are going.
Back in Nam!

"Mop them up in a few months if real war broke out."

It's actually really sad that you Americans are this delusional.

Bro where are you from? I dont think you really have a good grasp of how powerful the US military machine is. Not trying to be a dick but its true. Let me guess, you are going to bring up Iraq? Vietnam? Irrelevant. Iraq was a war to make money. We werent going all out obviously because they werent a real threat in any way. If they were, we would have turned the entire country into glass in a matter of hours.

In a war with any country, nuclear or non nuclear, America is not losing. Simply not. Either we are winning with ease, or nukes start flying and we take our enemy down with us, and make their country a giant crater in the planet that will not be inhabitable for the next 100,000 years.

A war of US/Canada vs rest of the world is like a streefight between Mike Tyson vs 20 10 year olds. They may get some kicks in but its only a slight annoyance until they are all slaughtered.

Do you think China actually stands a chance? I would LOVE to hear you explain how.

I couldn’t be less butthurt, I just think you’re a tool that eats every spoonful of shit the media feeds you.

Maybe you should change your name to bitchman505. I'm not the one complaining about liberals bullying me on the karate forum or even about conservatives bullying me on the karate forum. Now if you no longer have anything to add after your handful of empty posts, kindly, fuck off.

Bro where are you from? I dont think you really have a good grasp of how powerful the US military machine is. Not trying to be a dick but its true. Let me guess, you are going to bring up Iraq? Vietnam? Irrelevant. Iraq was a war to make money. We werent going all out obviously because they werent a real threat in any way. If they were, we would have turned the entire country into glass in a matter of hours.

In a war with any country, nuclear or non nuclear, America is not losing. Simply not. Either we are winning with ease, or nukes start flying and we take our enemy down with us, and make their country a giant crater in the planet that will not be inhabitable for the next 100,000 years.

A war of US/Canada vs rest of the world is like a streefight between Mike Tyson vs 20 10 year olds. They may get some kicks in but its only a slight annoyance until they are all slaughtered.

Do you think China actually stands a chance? I would LOVE to hear you explain how.

k

first of all

Please tell me how you're going to "win" a nuclear war vs China/Russia?

That's why China will try to up their soft power in the region. A war mongering China is something the US would love. But a lovable China would cause so many more headaches.

k

first of all

Please tell me how you're going to "win" a nuclear war vs China/Russia?

k

You can read cant you?

" Either we are winning with ease, or nukes start flying and we take our enemy down with us, and make their country a giant crater in the planet that will not be inhabitable for the next 100,000 years."

I literally brought up nukes and said in that situation we might not "win" because no one wins in that situation, but we sure as fuck arent losing. And we are going to do a LOT more damage than what they do to us.

Dropping a nuke on the US would be the equivalent of a rat walking up to the biggest cat it can find and biting it. It may get a nasty bite in. Hell, maybe the cat even gets an infection and dies later. But immediately after that bite, there will be absolutely nothing left resembling that rat. Just a bloody stain were it used to be.

if China or Russia landed one nuke on us, 10 are landing right back on them within an hour.

democracy1.jpg

If every single country in the world, even Canada, decided to gang up on America and try to take us down, every single person on the planet dies. There is zero way of beating America in a legitimate war. You can only pray to every single god ever imagined for a tie/cease fire.

Maybe you should change your name to bitchman505. I'm not the one complaining about liberals bullying me on the karate forum or even about conservatives bullying me on the karate forum. Now if you no longer have anything to add after your handful of empty posts, kindly, fuck off.

Whose compla by about being bullied? Before you fuck off, to back and re read the thread.

k

You can read cant you?

" Either we are winning with ease, or nukes start flying and we take our enemy down with us, and make their country a giant crater in the planet that will not be inhabitable for the next 100,000 years."

I literally brought up nukes and said in that situation we might not "win" because no one wins in that situation, but we sure as fuck arent losing. And we are going to do a LOT more damage than what they do to us.

Dropping a nuke on the US would be the equivalent of a rat walking up to the biggest cat it can find and biting it. It may get a nasty bite in. Hell, maybe the cat even gets an infection and dies later. But immediately after that bite, there will be absolutely nothing left resembling that rat. Just a bloody stain were it used to be.

if China or Russia landed one nuke on us, 10 are landing right back on them within an hour.

Yeah, I can read.

And it's outright fucking laughable that you think somehow the U.S. will come out ahead in the event of a nuclear war.

Newsflash: Russia has more nukes than you and they're not going to land "one nuke." They have over 4000 of them.

Another newsflash: The U.S. will never directly attack China or Russia. Ever. Because they both have lots of nukes and the means to deliver them. The exact same reason Russia or China will never directly attack the U.S. Everyone will die.

Whose compla by about being bullied? Before you fuck off, to back and re read the thread.

You got super triggered by me saying Trump was bribable and then whined about liberals. You either got bullied by the big bad mean liberals or have a victim complex. I don't care, stop being a bitch.

And your brain really short circuited trying to write that sentence. Fuck off in progress, I guess.

Back