China not Russia is the threat

why the hell would they be itching for conflict? isnt their economy growing at like 7% or something like that? guess what conflict with us, their biggest trade partner, would do to that lol? conflict with china is good for news ratings and movies, but for 0 other people, including the chinese.

Don't say that.

The American economy revolves around foreign "boogeymen", even despite the fact that more people die at home in mass shootings than actually at war in other parts of the world.

Psh, you just want us Americans to stop China from bullying you. We're not fooled that easily!

Xi Jiping is not a thug, he is much scarier than that. The Chinese state is not some Mickey Mouse kleptocracy where the ruling class aspires only to fill their pockets. I think they aspire to something far grander and far more terrifying than that. In the past the Chinese Emperor was not merely referred to as the Emperor of China but the Emperor of all that is under heaven, that si the culture we're talking about here.

To be honest I don't think its in the best interest of anyone to directly go war againts China.

One just should hope there be gradual reforms in China from within to be more of a benevolent dictator empire.

I dont see the USA stepping in at this point to stop them from bullying the smaller countries in South East Asia.

Unless offcourse China goes ape shit and tries to dierctly confront the US navy of closed of the sea trading routes.

Having said that they really pose a legit strategic threat.

GG Philipinians.

Racist, imo.

<FutbolThink>
No worries Duterte assured us as long as he is president China will protect the Philippines.

China assured him that he will not be booted out of office.

Donald will leave Asia for the Chinese. The US will be just another country in the world. The SEA countries should understand what kind of overlord China will be to them and determine what kind of underlings they want to be to China.

Russia is still a threat, they're a bunch of fuckheads.

Donald will leave Asia for the Chinese. The US will be just another country in the world. The SEA countries should understand what kind of overlord China will be to them and determine what kind of underlings they want to be to China.

Russia is still a threat, they're a bunch of fuckheads.

I agree with this mostly

I'm agreeing with Tucker Carlson, never thought I'd see the day. One of my best mates works dor the foreign policy on China matters. It's more fucked up than you think.

In the next 25 years look for China to up their soft power game considerably, particularly in SEA. They're a step behind South Korea but they have political stability at home and the US has a very bribable President.

Nice rebuttal.

That proves me right more than anything.

Nope. Telling yourself something proved you right dosent make it so. The fact you would even type that and push post shows that you are indeed a fucking tool.

Blah blah blah that just proves me right yeah....fucking idiot.

In the next 25 years look for China to up their soft power game considerably, particularly in SEA. They're a step behind South Korea but they have political stability at home and the US has a very bribable President.

Yeah we have such a bribable president. Jesus you lefties are fucking pathetic.

Nope. Telling yourself something proved you right dosent make it so. The fact you would even type that and push post shows that you are indeed a fucking tool.

Blah blah blah that just proves me right yeah....fucking idiot.

If you had any evidence to refute what I said you would have provided it instead of posting a picture of your Mongloid in Charge

But we know you can't because I'm right and you're stupid <DirkMavs>

If you had any evidence to refute what I said you would have provided it instead of posting a picture of your Mongloid in Charge

But we know you can't because I'm right and you're stupid <DirkMavs>

Says my argument is null because I posted a picture and then goes on to post a picture. Liberal logic right here folks.

Yeah we have such a bribable president. Jesus you lefties are fucking pathetic.

Why do you think Donald "China is raping up economically" Trump wants to help China all of a sudden? Get your head out of your ass. He's an egomaniac, self profiteering, essentially globalist person. Get your head out of your ass and you'll realize what i'm saying isn't a leftist position. It's a reality based position. If you think his first priority is helping the poor gullible people of the US you are mistaken.

Why do you think Donald "China is raping up economically" Trump wants to help China all of a sudden? Get your head out of your ass. He's an egomaniac, self profiteering, essentially globalist person. Get your head out of your ass and you'll realize what i'm saying isn't a leftist position. It's a reality based position. If you think his first priority is helping the poor gullible people of the US you are mistaken.

Oh fuck off with your liberal fear mongering. I guess now that it’s obvious that the Russia thing is a fucking joke all of the sudden he’s in bed with China. Yeah I’m fucking shaking wooooo!!!!

Oh fuck off with your liberal fear mongering. I guess now that it’s obvious that the Russia thing is a fucking joke all of the sudden he’s in bed with China. Yeah I’m fucking shaking wooooo!!!!

How am I fear mongering? Are you scared of the things i'm typing. Trump has a global business. He'll get the money and trade favors from where he can find it. Doesn't matter if it's Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Qatar. And those countries have desires and outcomes they want. As I said before, this is a reality position. If you're in line with the reality, great. If it scares you, buckle up sweet cheeks because it's a bumpy ride.

The Chinese are expanding and getting militarily powerful soon it may clash with the USA in the pacific or elsewhere.

Totally agree bro.

China has over a billion population, and more importantly is overwhelmingly homogenous. Russia's TFR is below replacement level, not homogenous and has way way fewer people.
China actually has a robust export economy. The 2nd largest I believe.

Western establishment paranoid over Russia just have a Slavophobia.

How am I fear mongering? Are you scared of the things i'm typing. Trump's has a global business. He'll get the money and trade favors from where he can find it. Doesn't matter if it's Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Qatar. And those countries have desires and outcomes they want. As I said before, this is a reality position. If you're in line with the reality, great. If it scares you, buckle up sweet cheeks because it's a bumpy ride.

I am not scared at all, literally none of the boogeyman news shit that people have been crying about since he was elected has changed my life for the worse. I’m not going to sit here and look at tweets and let some bitches on sherdog get me concerned at this point.

Says my argument is null because I posted a picture and then goes on to post a picture. Liberal logic right here folks.

Your argument is null because you didn't have an argument.

Are all American right wingers as dumb as you? Or are you especially retarded?

Yeah:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Totally agree bro.

China has over a billion population, and more importantly is overwhelmingly homogenous. Russia's TFR is below replacement level, not homogenous and has way way fewer people.
China actually has a robust export economy. The 2nd largest I believe.

Western establishment paranoid over Russia just have a Slavophobia.

The Russian fear is a remnant of the cold war Soviet Era! Back then the best the Chinese exports were frying pans and their aeronotics is in its infancy.

I guess half the policy makers round the world are still from that McCarthyism era.

Yup old habits die hard as they say.

I am not scared at all, literally none of the boogeyman news shit that people have been crying about since he was elected has changed my life for the worse. I’m not going to sit here and look at tweets and let some bitches on sherdog get me concerned at this point.

So don't be scared homie. I said what is happening. You drew your own conclusions. Don't act like a bitch.

Back