For those you who had seen Hostel (2005) movie. What you do in this scenario?

Fuck the bitches and leave.

Hostel is really about what can happen when you don't follow the 3 Fs.

I actually find part two a little more enjoyable from the POV of the elite.

IIRC, there was a poster who travelled to one of those eastern bloc countries back when it was new and trendy, and his buddy ended up getting his ass kicked/extorted.

That would suck.

The premise behind it is some scary shit but again it is one of those movies were the protagonist have to be dumb as hell for it to work.

I would leave that hostel right away, because they drugged me.

I'd see if local law enforcement would go in and find my friend, and if they didn't, then try the embassy.

Kinda stupid that they only killed one guy and were going to let the other one walk out of there, free to report them.

I have not seen the movie. Just basing this off the TS' description.

1st guy going missing is icelandic and he laters sends a message from his phone to the two american friends he packbacking with and says he goes home. They meet an asian girl whose friend also went missing and she shows them picture of her friend with the icelandic guy saying they left together. Asian girl finds it weird and says she will leave next morning.

two american guys think it is odd but they were not personally close with icelandic guy they stay to party 1 more night and hopefully have sex again with the two girls that they sharing room with in the hostel. The two hot girls they banged the night before. So they are out at bar and 1 guy (josh) feels sick and tired and goes to lay down he stumbles back to hostel and the reception woman helps him to his bed, then the other american says he has to go to bathroom while he is dancing with 1 of the girls he shares room with he tries to find bathroom and is blacking out but goes into a storage closet and gets locked in then passes out). Wakes up in morning cannot find his friend Josh and nobody knows anything, he asks police they seem to be friendly and helpful but say this is common and that he should go back to Hostel as his friend likely met girl and went to see the small town or out of town real quick. Paxton then goes and sees 1 of the girl she shared room with he confronts her and her friend and they say Josh left to some museum with the icelandic guy he gets angry and says take me there. 1 of the girls takes him to the place and gives him up.

this happens she betrays him and laughs saying she gets paid lots of money to bring him there.

when he laters escapes he sees the police chief outside talking to the security guys and he realizes the entire town is in on it. It seems like all major locals are the girls who seduce the guys and encourage them to come get drunk. The reception people, the hostel, the police, and then locals who leave the area and go out and suggest toursits come to this town.

Oh and the day he paxton wakes up from being drugged trying to find Josh the reception people tell him his friend checked out and so did he last night. He goes to his old hostel room and finds the old girls gone and two new hot girls in there who act the same way the last girls did by changing naked and not covering up and asking him if he wants to join them in the spa. He seems weirded out by that but he doesnt catch on till later.

Honestly the first hostel is good and i believe Tarentino had something to do with this film.

The torture shit is a bit much but the hot ass makes up for it. And an interesting premise that has actually happened.

I like the movie, but i like horror.. Shit really all genres if its good.

As far as what id do? Id hope i beat the shit out of whoever tried to clorophpme me

hostel II is good to the ending she gets away with it and continues to live.

Hostel I ending is good but the fact they killed paxton in hostel II to me just dumb. let it go. I also dislike how him driving like 15km and hitting those girls and that guy that betrayed him somehow kills all 3 of them. The girls should of lived to get away with it or only 1 die. just so corny that they all get met with justice when the end of the film proves that real justice not happen since the psycho factory torture place is still going strong.

I love hostel 2. My friends and I were hysterically laughing during the bidding scene.

I love hostel 2. My friends and I were hysterically laughing during the bidding scene.

hostel ii good but i think it disturbing. the guy being fed to dogs deserved it and the guy getting his penis chopped off did too.

the ending with the football with the head is good

I really wanna like Eli Roth but I just can't, his style is just 'off', his camera angles and the way his scenes play out just ain't smooth enough and it looks like an amateur movie yet his ideas are original and good, it's a shame.

He could be the Tarantino of horror but casts terrible actors and the wrong team.

I like Roth after listening to him on some podcasts. He loves the horror genre and knows a lot about it. That said I didn't really rate the Hostel films much. I gotta catch up on his other shit. Green Inferno sounds like fun

I like Roth after listening to him on some podcasts. He loves the horror genre and knows a lot about it. That said I didn't really rate the Hostel films much. I gotta catch up on his other shit. Green Inferno sounds like fun
See this is the problem, Green Inferno is like an amateur made film just the way it flows, the dialogue, the chemistry, the music.

If it was made by a new comer then it would be good but it was unacceptable for a guy as experience as Roth

Okay, so what's the question? What would you do if one of your friends you were traveling with is missing in the morning, after a wild night?

Honestly, nothing. I would assume they just went off on they're own, because they're an adult, and they will eventually find their way back. I'd give them a solid 24 hours, before I started to question anything.

The town that was filmed in is beautiful. I stayed there for a few days. Even better, I made sure to I stayed at a Hostel.

Fuck the new bait girls that appeared in my room and then head to the embassy.

I always wanted to asspack my way through Eastern Europe.

Back