Rick and Morty or Archer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovechkin finally made it to the finals.....I knew he could do it
nervous-shifty-eyes-gif.gif

Stanley Cup Finals gonna be a....Knight Cap
tumblr_n5pm7gUqnh1r6mu0eo1_400.gif

Glad the Golden Knight's and Capitals touched their respective trophies....now that stupid superstition can die

Glad the Golden Knight's and Capitals touched their respective trophies....now that stupid superstition can die
It won't. Besides, the Penguins shut that down the last 2 years.

interesting. this makes me think fox was not so happy with its current ufc contract. or ufc's future prospects.

war wwe

<{JustBleed}>

On Luke Thomas' show today he said that once Fox had the SD deal wrapped up they just walked away from the UFC and told them they were free to go do whatever they wanted. He was reporting a higher number for the UFC/ESPN deal too, though.

Fun fact.

Disney owns Fox - Which has just bought the rights for SmackDown
Disney owns ESPN - Which has just bought the rights for the UFC

WWE
WME
WWE
WME
WWE
WME

Vince owns UFC confirmed.

Hulk Hogan didn’t bodyslam Andre The Giant in front of 142,000 screaming Hulkamanics for this

I took LTR to a minor league baseball game tonight. The team is called the Patriots. One of the three (fucking THREE) mascots is a Revolutionary War general (who LTR referred to as "the pirate" until last year). He runs onto the field, dressed to kick @Smigg's ass, waving Old Glory (13 stars, of course), and the PA is cranking ...

LTR marked out. I marked out. All 97,000 Hulkamaniacs in that minor league baseball stadium marked out, brother. And then we all stood for the national anthem (sung by LTR's school chorus) because the spirit of Hulkamnia was running through all of our veins, jack, not because some jabroni ass clown in an overpriced suit told them they had to, dude.

And then the Patriots, after going down 1-0 in the first, Hulked up and won the game with a go-ahead homerun in the 8th.

Sounds like Fox actually got a good deal. Even a 30 minute sitcom costs roughly $2 mil per episode and only airs new content half the year. They get 2 hours all 52 weeks of the year.

SmackDown seems like a much better fit for a place like Fox, primarily entertainment with some sports.

Do you know whether the WWE handles all the production for its shows? I don't know how that stuff works and I'm wondering if so if that makes it a much cheaper thing for Fox (or whatever network) to put on, because WWE is doing the heavy lifting.

I took LTR to a minor league baseball game tonight. The team is called the Patriots. One of the three (fucking THREE) mascots is a Revolutionary War general (who LTR referred to as "the pirate" until last year). He runs onto the field, dressed to kick @Smigg's ass, waving Old Glory (13 stars, of course), and the PA is cranking ...

LTR marked out. I marked out. All 97,000 Hulkamaniacs in that minor league baseball stadium marked out, brother. And then we all stood for the national anthem (sung by LTR's school chorus) because the spirit of Hulkamnia was running through all of our veins, jack, not because some jabroni ass clown in an overpriced suit told them they had to, dude.

And then the Patriots, after going down 1-0 in the first, Hulked up and won the game with a go-ahead homerun in the 8th.

hulk-hogan-swimming.gif

What a beautiful story. That's as American as credit card debt and big titties

I love how even the ref popped for the submission before he calls for the bell. That little detail adds to the moment.

He did the same thing when Piper beat Hogan at Starrcade because back then, beating the champ meant something

RIP Randy Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back