PWD 590: The Juice Spot

Rick and Morty or Archer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how even the ref popped for the submission before he calls for the bell. That little detail adds to the moment.

I barely remember that.

The crowd was throwing trash in the ring for the face's big win over the evil heel. It's like Lex was Roman before Roman.

4f5b67d539a34968fcdc8be721dfc099-990x743.jpeg

AMERICA!!!
Lucy Pinder is right up there with KO, Sam Zayn and Salma Hayek as Real American heroes

Lucy Pinder is right up there with KO, Sam Zayn and Salma Hayek as Real American heroes

Let's be honest, RSR, if it weren't for America, Lucy would spend her days struggling not to vomit in Prince Charles' face as he claimed the most beautiful women of Great Britain for his half-assed harem. But lucky for her, George Washington and Abe Lincoln invented freedom, and then it shoved it so hard down Europe's throat it popped out in fucking Nauru and Tuvalu.

SmackDown seems like a much better fit for a place like Fox, primarily entertainment with some sports.

Do you know whether the WWE handles all the production for its shows? I don't know how that stuff works and I'm wondering if so if that makes it a much cheaper thing for Fox (or whatever network) to put on, because WWE is doing the heavy lifting.
WWE has always handled all production on their work since Vince Jr. took over, especially because they wanted to maintain the rights to their library (a very prescient move).

As for cheapness (three times the price of the UFC) it depends on the advertiser level gained. Maybe the UFC audience, which is vastly smaller than WWE on its best day, didn't move product the way sports traditionally will (beer as a solvent business has been reliant on sports advertising for almost a century for growth as an easy example).

Let's be honest, RSR, if it weren't for America, Lucy would spend her days struggling not to vomit in Prince Charles' face as he claimed the most beautiful women of Great Britain for his half-assed harem. But lucky for her, George Washington and Abe Lincoln invented freedom, and then it shoved it so hard down Europe's throat it popped out in fucking Nauru and Tuvalu.
She has all the freedom in the world to bounce her big titty ass onto a plane, hop across the pond, land at Hartsfield Jackson airport, take a stroll down to Bad Street Atlanta G.A., feast her eyes upon the most adorable German shepherd she's ever seen walking around Piedmont Park and decide on the spot that she has to marry the man walking it
tumblr_n4eyawKbn91rv5diio9_250.gif

God bless the USA

Binging Tyson interviews after that clip earlier. Im struggling for breathe from laughing so hard at the
"Thank you for coming-"
"Fuck you" exchange and then the reporters face

I can watch Daniel Bryan bs Jeff hardy every thruway

Binging Tyson interviews after that clip earlier. Im struggling for breathe from laughing so hard at the
"Thank you for coming-"

Holy shit the balls on that guy. The second I saw that I pissed off tyson I would apologize profusely and run out like a coward

He thinks he knows about aliens. HAH! Maybe we should have our little big headed friends pay his ass a visit! LONG DICK STYLE!
Yeah I’m going to tell my alien friends to put things up jus butt

"Thank you for coming-"

Imprethive self-control by Mike. Things could've been much worse for that guy. Dumb quethtion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back