PWD 591: Welcome to Wally World

Who wood you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the best huibf abot really bing faster fuck it. Judy be semi fed her and I don’t have food there either so estveiibfeboongv.

I do not support the denigration of j dong in this thread

UQseJLD.gif

nbrg8x.gif

I want in that colon.

Gargano and Ciampa.

Drawing a blank on the main shows...

Smackdown storyline is Nak trying to make AJ an eunuch.

I’m running a twitter parody account in a fake org where I built my dude and his bro into a Megapowers style break up over a YEAR from zero. Two big gimmick changes that made sense and multiple story threads coming together in about 3-4 months.

Meanwhile WWE is full ADHD Russo with Ronda vs Nia.

Let’s just forget the awesome build you could have had with Honda vs Asuka or Charlotte. Asuka got fucked by losing the streak and Charlotte didn’t gain anything because she lost clean to Carmella.

I had to read about it a little and I remember taking the test around 3 years ago, it struck my interest now so I figured I see what the people here think.

People don't really know themselves for the most part, though. They think they do, but most people don't want to acknowledge the bad shit about them.

As with most things, it is neither what its biggest fans nor what its biggest critics make it out to be.

I don't think it does a ton if you just take the test and read about your personality type. I think the biggest strength is in having a concrete illustration of not just that personalities can differ but in how those differences manifest in real ways.

And even if it is based on junk science, as long as it's consistent it can still provide interesting or even useful information. It may or may not give you deep insights into yourself, but, yes, you can see how many people who answered the same as you are in a given vocational field.

Now you guys can all watch me live on AXS TV

njpwcowpalacesf.jpg

NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco to air live on AXS TV

AXS TV is expected to announce imminently that they will be airing the July 7th New Japan Pro Wrestling G1 Special show at the Cow Palace in San Francisco live.

It was expected this would be the case when the show was announced with a 5 p.m. local start time, meaning it was designed for primetime viewing on the East Coast.

The name of the show will be "G1 Special in San Francisco," and the official headliners on the show will be New Japan's big four, Kazuchika Okada, Kenny Omega, Hiroshi Tanahashi, and Tetsuya Naito. The Young Bucks are also officially booked for the show.

Jim Ross and Josh Barnett will return as announcers.

"As New Japan Pro Wrestling continues their U.S. expansion, we are proud to provide a platform for NJPW and TV-Asahi to bring their electrifying events to as many fans as possible through our live primetime broadcasts," said AXS TV Fights CEO Andrew Simon. "The Cow Palace has a rich history of major pro wrestling events and we are exited to continue that tradition with our presentation of the G1 Special in San Francisco."

The Cow Palace is one of the historically legendary arenas for pro wrestling in the world, from its hosting of the three Lou Thesz vs. Leo Nomellini matches in the 1950s where the pro wrestling World Champion defended his title against the still active and in his prime best lineman in the NFL of that era. One of those matches, which Nomellini won via disqualification, led to the U.S. acceptance of the rule that the title could not change hands via DQ.

In the early 1960s, behind the promotional expertise of Roy Shire and headliner Ray Stevens, the Cow Palace was considered the hottest arena for pro wrestling in the world and with emphasis on in-ring, had the best wrestling anywhere. It set its all-time record crowd for a 1963 match with Stevens against Pepper Gomez.

In the 1970s it was known for its annual January Battle Royal, which was the forerunner of the modern Royal Rumble. Pat Patterson, who came up with the Royal Rumble, was featured in most of the Battle Royals, which were annual sellout events, and spawned the famous Los Angeles Battle Royals.

It remained a major arena through the mid-70s, and then picked up again as a key building in the WWF's early expansion. It housed Eddy Guerrero's title win over Brock Lesnar in 2004. While dormant for pro wrestling for many years, it was revived last year when the local All Pro Wrestling ran one of the biggest independent shows of 2017 in the arena, headlined by a cage match with Cody vs. Joey Ryan.

https://www.f4wonline.com/japan/njpw-g1-special-san-francisco-air-live-axs-tv-258476
That’s right around my birthday, Pete. Cough cough.
Not excited for jr and Barnett though.

UFC is on FS1 right now
They must be in some 3rd world shithole cause its live at 8 am

@lakersfan45

This was that Stevie Ray quote I was talking about

"Come on Papi!" Tygress
"Why'd you call him Bobby?" Stevie Ray
"I said Papi" Tygress
"Oh okay" Stevie Ray

30 seconds later

"Here comes Bobby!" Stevie Ray

Status