PWD 591: Welcome to Wally World

Who wood you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As with most things, it is neither what its biggest fans nor what its biggest critics make it out to be.

I don't think it does a ton if you just take the test and read about your personality type. I think the biggest strength is in having a concrete illustration of not just that personalities can differ but in how those differences manifest in real ways.

And even if it is based on junk science, as long as it's consistent it can still provide interesting or even useful information. It may or may not give you deep insights into yourself, but, yes, you can see how many people who answered the same as you are in a given vocational field.

My result was: Narcissistic Gay Space Cowboy

Just installed God of War 3 and my kid said I made my character look just like me.

God-of-War-.jpg

June 16 - NXT Takeover
June 17 - MITB
June 18 - UK Tournament Night 1, Raw
June 19 - UK Tournament Night 2, SmackDown

<SelenaWow>
It’s a good thing O’hare international airport is about 10 min away from the Allstate arena.

Love the way they're booking this
You get a long term storyline playing out over several months in different promotions like the old days and the NWA title gets the rub from the ROH belt and instantly becomes a little more important
Good job all around

33657762_10215744601628697_338914692506320896_n.jpg

2 months later.. Was Far Cry 5 a good game? Or was it the same old shit?

@lordsai
Well your question confuses me because I love Far Cry games so the same old shit is what I want
Im about two thirds through the game and I love it
There are some glitches and it shoulda been polished a little more before release but its fun as hell
Although the other day they updated some stuff and now my dope ass helicopter is gone and I somehow lost my beast ass sniper rifle that I got as a pre-order bonus which ticks me off
But if you wanna travel through the backwoods of Montana killing meth heads and blowing up religious cult weirdos in a helicopter than this is the game for you

Should I get McDonald’s breakfast

The the actual ability to fight

Well I could beat Stormfront Pete’s ass to a pulp and outshoot Gutter Chris with a scoped rifle on a range. Couple of years of training in both and natural psycho power.

Now Rex and J Dawg could prison rape me. Also Lakers got that PCP guerilla rage strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back