1. Buy #MellaMerch
2. Buy duct tape
3. ???
4. PROFIT

Mascot:

Theme:

sZK2DMe.jpg

@RR @D.R.H. @UltimateVictory @Minotauro Rex

Not bad bud. Not bad. I like her boobies more than her booty, but I like.

On time, great poll, big titty blonde mascot, a rocking song by a band I know. The real Big cas is making moves.

And no chance(NO CHANCE IN HELL) I'm gonna pass on experiencing that ass and those thighs

PWnFSLD.gif

The thread title is hilarious.

Voted Toni Storm because I love me some fat ass. However, she is a couple ham sandwiches away from going the Nia Jax route

Can someone put some more informative pics of the poll contestants? I would like to make a thoroughly informed decision.

Mella has the ability to look really hot and really basic at the same time. Toni isn't going to age well.

If I don't vote for Carmella, I will have made a life long enemy of Wally. If I do vote Carmella I will be considered a threat to Wally's woman and end up half buried in a ditch.

Voted Toni Storm because I love me some fat ass. However, she is a couple ham sandwiches away from going the Nia Jax route
Mella has the ability to look really hot and really basic at the same time. Toni isn't going to age well.

If I don't vote for Carmella, I will have made a life long enemy of Wally. If I do vote Carmella I will be considered a threat to Wally's woman and end up half buried in a ditch.
Yeah Toni will either have to lose 30 lbs or will completely go to shit by her late 20’s

And no chance(NO CHANCE IN HELL) I'm gonna pass on experiencing that ass and those thighs

PWnFSLD.gif

I will not shame you for this line of thought.

But you know I had to vote for my jersey sloot.

Wait are people calling Storm fat or just close to fat? I don't understand how she's either to be honest.

Wait are people calling Storm fat or just close to fat? I don't understand how she's either to be honest.
Neither. She’s just thicc so for the long game that tends to not age well and everything else just gets her thicker

Neither. She’s just thicc so for the long game that tends to not age well and everything else just gets her thicker
I will just enjoy her now. Who gives a shit what she looks like in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back