PWD 591: Welcome to Wally World

Who wood you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think carmella is overrated
Other than Wally I didn't realise anybody really rated her that highly in the first place.

I'll never get tired of this

Hart family be like
tumblr_o9k0033Fyb1qbwsdco5_250.gif

I'll never get tired of this

Being constsntly asked the same questions about negative shit that happened to him and his family.....no wonder Bret Hart comes off as bitter.

Being constsntly asked the same questions about negative shit that happened to him and his family.....no wonder Bret Hart comes off as bitter.
That’s what all these guys deal with. Bret is on another level because it involves real life family tragedy but how many times has Nash been asked about beating Goldberg since 1999? How many times has someone asked Eazy where he got the idea for the NWO since 1996? That shit would drive me absolutely insane

That’s what all these guys deal with. Bret is on another level because it involves real life family tragedy but how many times has Nash been asked about beating Goldberg since 1999? How many times has someone asked Eazy where he got the idea for the NWO since 1996? That shit would drive me absolutely insane
Being asked about getting fucked over by a guy who treated you like a son for 20 years, your brother dying from a dumb stunt, having your head scrambled and becoming the guinea pig on concussions affects and then the stroke, only being called when one of your friends and colleagues died are a little different than being asked about an angle.

Being asked about getting fucked over by a guy who treated you like a son for 20 years, your brother dying from a dumb stunt, having your head scrambled and becoming the guinea pig on concussions affects and then the stroke, only being called when one of your friends and colleagues died are a little different than being asked about an angle.
That's what I said. I was jus referring to the general principle or being repeated to over and over and over and over again for decades. It has got to be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back