Any hit to the head causes brain damage

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
can you guys watch this video and still want to train ?

seems like even doing drills in boxing or MT is bad for your brain

noworries.JPG

Hhhmmmm.....this would explain my fascination for staring at shiny things.

LoL, yup this is me in the future.

my-ding-a-ling-is-on-fire.jpg

It should have you a lot more interested in focusing on learning great defense

look guys, i i'm not sure how i could get into sparring or even do drills picturing every time i get hit my brain bouncing around my cranium.

I have a very very high IQ. i can't put that at risk

look guys, i i'm not sure how i could get into sparring or even do drills picturing every time i get hit my brain bouncing around my cranium.

Very very high IQ yet doesn't use correct grammar. Sure thing champ, enjoy being an internet "Professor" for the rest of your life.
Just remember, you could slip one day and become brain dead.

Very very high IQ yet doesn't use correct grammar. Sure thing champ, enjoy being an internet "Professor" for the rest of your life.
Just remember, you could slip one day and become brain dead.
i always figured if you were that smart, you could afford to lose a few points and still be smarter than your average bear.

Lol@boasting IQ on Sherdog

Don't worry TS

it might seem a bit intimidating at first, but once you get good quality training, it actually conditions your IQ

You'll thank me later

Well looking back, I felt that calculus and biology can also cause head trauma as well.

If all you have to brag about is your IQ, that's a sign that you shouldn't be bragging.

I notice no one is answering the question. really says alot

Rhetorical questions are to be met with rhetorical answers, genius.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back