Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Yuck it up lol. You have a fan, but only bc your name is Nurse Joy and I used to watch Pokemon after school every afternoon. But, you're Canadian, and that's gross, so it cancels out. But you're a good sport, so you're alright in my book.

That said, I will still never send you shit. But if you ever go to Washington, let me know and I will meet up with you and toss you around.

Yuck it up lol. You have a fan, but only bc your name is Nurse Joy and I used to watch Pokemon after school every afternoon. But, you're Canadian, and that's gross, so it cancels out. But you're a good sport, so you're alright in my book.

That said, I will still never send you shit. But if you ever go to Washington, let me know and I will meet up with you and toss you around.
I'll be in Washington in Sept camping at Rialto beach actually. You can come, but no tossing, and you bring the smores.

empty post

wtfisthisshit.gif

I'll be in Washington in Sept camping at Rialto beach actually. You can come, but no tossing, and you bring the smores.
I feel like I'm gonna get beaten, raped, robbed, and left for dead if I accept this offer.

Another fan pays for your lifestyle lol

Washington state? I love kinda by there... and Canada actually

lolz it’s late I meant “live” not love.. tho I suppose it’s not untrue I love there as well <5>

vic-and-i.jpg
My wife and I outside our cabin two days before I turned 40.

lolz... killjoy just happens to show up after Nurse Joy

am I supposed to think this is a coincidence? <{cruzshake}>

Back