Who here has the guts to post their Tattoo's pic?

Here’s my back. I’m covered in tattoos. All from a long time ago. Go big or go home was the motto.

Are you Houston Alexander?

That's a great looking back tat. Are you catholic?

I tell everyone that I'm an atheist and I can't figure out exactly when things changed but I'm no longer sure that's true and at some point I think faith may have snuck back into my life. Think it started at the cheese burger festival when I was given a rosary and I hung it from my mirror for luck. Before I new it I was touching it and thinking about things like not being angry and sending prayers for people I encounter that need them and it kind of just came back to me.

I'm very likely getting my son's name and a certain passage about shepards when he's born in the next few weeks

Same artist or different artist? I'm going to guess different. Which video game? I'd like to see the reference material for it? Do you like one better than the other? Getting to know your coworkers ain't always a good thing. Mine are either more religious than me by quite a bit, or way more likely to believe in conspiracy theories, or both at the same time. The older I get the more likely I am to not want to hang out 1 minute past quitting time and start to dread the "Oh it's _______'s birthday so we'll all meet in the conference room for cupcake kinda days... thanks for posting them, this thread has been like a difficult toddler that occasionally does what was asked of him.

Probably a dumb question on my part but that anthony bourdain tattoo is one on you or one you did on someone else? either way it is really really good. I've watched enough inkmasters to know portraits are really really easy to F*up and that is super clean, super legible, has textures, accurate dimension, smooth transition in the black and grey......Really impressive stuff!

Probably a dumb question on my part but that anthony bourdain tattoo is one on you or one you did on someone else? either way it is really really good. I've watched enough inkmasters to know portraits are really really easy to F*up and that is super clean, super legible, has textures, accurate dimension, smooth transition in the black and grey......Really impressive stuff!
thanks man. That is in fact my Lilly white thigh. I worked in restaurants for years before having a mid life revival, much like bourdain. I’ve always loved his books and shows so it was a no brainer for my first portrait.

Nah not at all. I was going to get the Pingu cartoon character, it's kind of my nickname for my son. I wouldn't want to get my son's name and birthdate as a tattoo, something like this would be better.
I was 43 when I got my first tattoo. It was to commemorate dad that had passed away. Just do your due diligence picking the artist. It's worth the extra cost to get something that's applied properly and looks good.

This particular tattoo means a lot to me

terrible-tattoo-awards-2013-owl-with-boobs.jpg

Back