Who here has the guts to post their Tattoo's pic?

Wasn’t gonna post any pictures but then I see this is a toasty thread and I’m partial to rabbits.

My first tattoo was actually the black outline of a rabbit hopping behind my ear. It was from a book I received when I was a wee one. The woman who did my tattoo botched it in every way imaginable, which is kinda impressive. It’s my fault tho. As soon as she said the portfolio was her husband’s and she did cosmetic makeup tattoos I should have peaced out. Anyways I have no pictures of it handy and I’m not getting up to take one. It’s mostly fallen out anyways and looks like dirt. Very charming.

My second tattoo, I booked the day of my first one. I was so upset that I needed something to balance out this travesty. So I got this lil fox behind my other ear.

DFAE52F8-36BB-4A93-B6CF-FE4510A921A3.jpeg

My third tattoo was my grandmother’s handwriting on the inside of my arm. It’s from a letter she wrote me when I was 16 and left Nova Scotia for Alberta.

F37BC160-2538-4BCD-92BF-2B9F51787276.jpeg

I intend on getting my 2 good friends’ handwritings tattooed on me as well. A doodle pad for the dead xx

what does it say? Was it done by a pro or was it a buddy that did it? You say was a gang member, do you regret getting the tattoos now that you're older and not affiliated? Ever consider getting a cover up on any? Etc.
Looks like Miklos Vatos locos placaso

Wasn’t gonna post any pictures but then I see this is a toasty thread and I’m partial to rabbits.

My first tattoo was actually the black outline of a rabbit hopping behind my ear. It was from a book I received when I was a wee one. The woman who did my tattoo botched it in every way imaginable, which is kinda impressive. It’s my fault tho. As soon as she said the portfolio was her husband’s and she did cosmetic makeup tattoos I should have peaced out. Anyways I have no pictures of it handy and I’m not getting up to take one. It’s mostly fallen out anyways and looks like dirt. Very charming.

My second tattoo, I booked the day of my first one. I was so upset that I needed something to balance out this travesty. So I got this lil fox behind my other ear.

View attachment 1031001

My third tattoo was my grandmother’s handwriting on the inside of my arm. It’s from a letter she wrote me when I was 16 and left Nova Scotia for Alberta.

View attachment 1031002

I intend on getting my 2 good friends’ handwritings tattooed on me as well. A doodle pad for the dead xx
the fox, not that I'm a fan of the breed, and Nanny's writing are nice. Why not get a cover up of the rabbit smear with a better rabbit?

the fox, not that I'm a fan of the breed, and Nanny's writing are nice. Why not get a cover up of the rabbit smear with a better rabbit?
Sorry osc, I can’t seem to get rid of you lmao.edit: oh okay the post removed him

I do intend to get a cover up one day. Should be easy enough I think to cover. But my issue is I’m bad at making plans. All local artists are always booked four months in advance. I can’t plan that far ahead lol. One day tho . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back