Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Valerie Jarret is Black, so comparing her to an ape is undoubtedly and understandably going to draw connection to the long history of comparing Blacks to Apes. When a Black person is likened to a monkey or some non-human ape, it is racial in nature. So comparing Jarret to an ape isn't just about Jarret, it is about her race too. When folks on the right counter that Trump is compared to an Orangutan and Bush Jnr was compared to a monkey, they dishonestly do not acknowledge that in both cases only the specific individuals are being compared to monkeys or apes, and not the race.

And this isn't the 1st time Roseanne has compared a Black Obama administration official to an ape.

Roseanne Barr compared Susan Rice, another black Obama official, to an ape in 2013

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rosean...arrett-tweet-also-compared-susan-rice-to-ape/

Nope, shes not black.

you talk about white guys want the right to make 'racist jokes' .. meanwhile you guys already do it all the time, making racist white jokes without consequence .. of course you're aware of this and have no response so you comeback with the typical lame ass lefty response 'you're racist you're racist' nonsense like the retarded brain dead mongoloid that you are

How many times a day do you use the n word in casual conversation?

I'm guessing 7.

just stop .. either we all have 'free rein' or not .. which is it .. ? you want the right to shit on white folks with jokes but you can't touch blacks or minorities .. can't have it both ways
I will stop, because you've proven to be not very smart. Repeating the same line over and over doesn't make it make sense, or make it correct.
Nobody said anything about 'shitting on white folks'. I said there are certain areas that are going to come off as racist , or insensitive from a white to a black due to the history. That doesn't mean that whites can't tell any black jokes, nor does it mean blacks can tell any and every white joke

Lol you don't get to create the choices here. It isn't just 'A or B'. Might be surprising for you, but these issues are a tad bit more complicated than you want them to be. You don't get to just erase history and current social conditions , wave a magic wand, and say "we're all equal now".
<36>

I have no idea who Valerie Jarrett was so I googled.

I have never in my life.....Seen a person who in some pics looks white and in other pics looks black

valerie-jarrett-speaks-out-about-e28098roseannee28099-cancellation.jpg

180529192930-valerie-jarrett-responds-roseanne-tweets-msnbc-exlarge-169.jpg

EVPBA6W6IAGRVT23FIS2BRKYTQ.jpg

1527683692288.jpg

ValerieJarrettChipSomodevilla334x500.jpg
Valerie-Jarrett.jpg

So her excuse of not knowing she was black, kind of made sense until she tweeted "Yeah I thought she was white", then later or she said "I thought she was saudi!"...She is in full damage control right now lol.

It's funny tho, how she is only defending the Planet of the Apes comment.......The Muslim brotherhood comment is just as fucking racist lol...She only mentioned the Muslim brotherhood comment, because Valerie Jarrett was born in a muslim country......So I find it hilarious, how she is not defending that part of the joke, only the Planet of the apes part.

Last edited:
I will stop, because you've proven to be not very smart. Repeating the same line over and over doesn't make it make sense, or make it correct.
Nobody said anything about 'shitting on white folks'. I said there are certain areas that are going to come off as racist , or insensitive from a white to a black due to the history. That doesn't mean that whites can't tell any black jokes, nor does it mean blacks can tell any and every white joke

Lol you don't get to create the choices here. It isn't just 'A or B'. Might be surprising for you, but these issues are a tad bit more complicated than you want them to be. You don't get to just erase history and current social conditions , wave a magic wand, and say "we're all equal now".
<36>
disagreed with me but you're now making my arguments for me lol

which Im cool with though, you go into more detail..... Id have posted a gif after the first paragraph :p

How many times a day do you use the n word in casual conversation?

I'm guessing 7.

again with the useless 'you're racist' response because you have no other legit response because you know I'm right .. you're a hypocrite

I have no idea who Valerie Jarrett was so I googled.

I have never in my life.....Seen a person who in some pics looks white and in other pics looks black

valerie-jarrett-speaks-out-about-e28098roseannee28099-cancellation.jpg

180529192930-valerie-jarrett-responds-roseanne-tweets-msnbc-exlarge-169.jpg

EVPBA6W6IAGRVT23FIS2BRKYTQ.jpg

1527683692288.jpg

ValerieJarrettChipSomodevilla334x500.jpg
Valerie-Jarrett.jpg

So her excuse of not knowing she was black, kind of made sense until she tweeted "Yeah I thought she was white", then later or she said "I thought she was saudi!"...She is in full damage control right now lol.

It's funny tho, how she is only defending the Planet of the Apes comment.......The Muslim brotherhood comment is just as fucking racist lol...She is only mentioned the Muslim brotherhood comment, because Valerie Jarrett was born in a muslim country......So I find it hilarious, how she is not defending that part of the joke, only the Planet of the apes part.
What's racist about the Muslim Brotherhood part?

again with the useless 'you're racist' response because you have no other legit response because you know I'm right .. you're a hypocrite
well you are the one demanding the right to use the n-word lol

<36>

so now all of sudden we're not all equal ? lol you guys are in a constant state of confusion

well you are the one demanding the right to use the n-word lol

I'm not demanding anything .. I'm calling you out for being a hypocrite .. and since you know you are one, your only response is to try to deflect ..

I'm not demanding anything .. I'm calling you out for being a hypocrite
you called me out? for what? shouldnt you have let me know? thats kinda how those things work as far as Im aware

That's pretty funny, but we do need to exercise some caution with our comics. They are counterculture. We go to them to laugh at our social norms by challenging them, not to confirm them. Their role is too important to throw them into the social justice woodchipper.

Comics CAN be counterculture, they can also be regressive and oppressive. Just like any other art form. Literature, music, painting, films, you name it.

I don't buy into this whole "Oh, us comics are the last bastion of freedom and rebellion, we need to be protected!" and all this other shit that they've been using lately to pat themselves on the back. Not everyone's Bill Hicks, not everyone's speaking truth to power. Many exploit the worst aspects of society (like bigotry) for laughs.

(I LOVE comedy and comedians. If I could snap my fingers and attain one artistic gift, I'd choose being a comedian over any musical or acting one)

What's racist about the Muslim Brotherhood part?
She is only saying it because Valerie jarrett was born in Iran...A muslim country....That part is as racist as the planet of the apes comment.

Rosanne said something, Trump said something else...

Conservatives bitch at liberals, liberals bitch at conservatives. And 12 pages of the same players saying the same shit, everyone digs in and nobody gives an inch.

This game has gotten boring. I'm bored now.

But carry on.

She is only saying it because Valerie jarrett was born in Iran...A muslim country....That part is as racist as the planet of the apes comment.
Muslim is not a race. There are Muslims of every color.

Brooke on CNN just literally said Roseanne "called black women apes".

From what I understand she didn't do that at all. This reminds me of the slimeball dishonesty of the left with regards to Trumps comments. He targeted specific women for verbal attacks but the media ran with "Trump called WOMEN pigs. All women lol.

Fucking liberals are a dishonest bunch.

Or when he called MS13 animals recently. The left then said he was referring to all illegal immigrants.

Back