Behold PRIME Kevin Monster Randleman!

If he had current training methods he’d be the HW and maybe the LHW champ of the world. His athleticism is the best we have ever seen imo. So many fighters from that era would be totally different animals in today’s game usada or not.

Randleman had the physical tools but tended to get flustered and forget his game plan.

My understanding was that this wasn't entirely a coaching issue.

Rest In Power.

73pf84.jpg

The Octagon jumping gif always amazes me. It looks like he is on a trampoline.

That is an A level athlete right there - too bad he was so loyal to Hammer House. Randleman in a well rounded camp would have been LHW champ.

That man was as loyal to Hammer House as Captain America is to America.

R.I.P. Kevin

could've been so much better than he was if he left hammer house and their non existent sub defense game.

A lot of salty members on here back in 2004. Derailed the Mirko Crocop hype train with one explosive punch... Then … how did he not break that freaking neck... :eek:

I remember his interactions with Fedor after the fight, dude was super nice guy outside the cage

Dude was definitely a beast

That man was as loyal to Hammer House as Captain America is to America.

R.I.P. Kevin

They don’t make fight teams like they used to...a true brotherhood with a ride or die mentality.

Jumping between camps might help some fighters, but for others, I imagine having the support and guidance of people in your corner who truly care about you can be just as helpful as trying to pick up a crafty game plan or some new fancy footwork.

2EA03687-6D12-4015-8826-627A95A9B495.jpeg

I never liked him because he didn’t care about the welfare of other fighters; he literally wanted to kill them, that’s not sportsmanship

Really hard to imagine this guy waan't even more successful than he was. Arguably the best athlete to ever fight in the UFC.

the Randeplex made it into Grappler Baki

God i miss that show. Even though it was over the top it was enjoyable.

I wish they made an mma anime like hajime no ippo. Imagine dude getting ground and pound for like 2 eps straight and then has one of those anime flashbacks and locks in an armbar lol

Sad that he’s gone, but happy that he gave fans so many great memories.

I absolutely love the story about him taking a nap in a closet before a Pride fight!

Gathje needs to get hit to activate his adrenaline. Randleman needed fight day to arrive to become adrenalized!

RIP

Great fighter and one of the nicest guys outside the cage.

Back