Brad Tavares Injured & Out Of TUF Finale vs. Israel Adesanya; Thiago Santos Potential Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt Santos just get KTFO last month?
I don’t know if it was last month but yeah he did. He was hurting Branch with everything he threw though. It was close but Santos got caught early.

oooooh shit, even more interesting fight if santos gets it.

santos probably gasses since his cardio isn't great, and it'll be even worse on short notice.

Yes he broke his own foot on purpose. Wow
Yet, I was able to predict it happening. Whatever actually happened, I just knew Tavares and Adesanya were not going to fight and I just knew it would be Tavares pulling out.

Santos vs Adesanya???

Fuck yes. Much better fight. No disrespect to Tavares but this is a much more exciting match up imo

That sucks. Tavares is one of those workers that won me over, and I was looking forward to his main event.

Arguably a better fight. Santos is more likely to stand and bang.

Santos' glass chin shattering is going to kick start the Stylebender hype train on here.

Tavares was a much tougher matchup stylistically.

Shitty, was really looking forward to that fight

Jesus, I’ll take the replacement over the original.

Tavares has the size, experience, style and skills to out clinch/wrestle Adesanya.

This will be a fucking striking war, is lean toward Santos but woundnt be at all surprised to see Adesanya take it

Yet, I was able to predict it happening. Whatever actually happened, I just knew Tavares and Adesanya were not going to fight and I just knew it would be Tavares pulling out.
Congrats! Doesn’t mean he intentionally got hurt or is ducking him

Brad isnt injured,

WME realized he was going to crush the hype

Santos would be a much better fight.

Tavares would have hugged Adesanya for dear life, Santos will be swanging and banging.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!! I am feeling so smug right now because I fucking predicted it.
I predicted Tavares would magically become injured.
So, therefore, it's bullshit. He didn't injure himself. He just didn't want any part of Israel Adesanya and who can blame him. Tavares is on good momentum and has to fight Israel who is lower ranked and also on a streak.

If I can find it in my older posts I'll quote it here.
......(fucking knew it).
Tavares fought Yoel Romero and Robert Whittaker, but he faked an injury to avoid fighting a guy who arguably just lost to some dude named Marvin Vetorri?

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
I FUCKING KNEW IT!! I am feeling so smug right now because I fucking predicted it.
I predicted Tavares would magically become injured.
So, therefore, it's bullshit. He didn't injure himself. He just didn't want any part of Israel Adesanya and who can blame him. Tavares is on good momentum and has to fight Israel who is lower ranked and also on a streak.

If I can find it in my older posts I'll quote it here.
......(fucking knew it).

Um, this is a fight that probably would get more attention and give Tavares more to gain (especially since he would have been headlining an event) than he has ever had in his entire career. You’re dumb if you think he injured himself or pulled out because he wants no parts of Israel. It’s definitely not one of his hardest fights in the UFC, so him pulling out for the reasons you suggest would be moronic (as is your post)

Santos would be a much better fight.

Tavares would have hugged Adesanya for dear life, Santos will be swanging and banging.

It’s a much better fight for the fans as it most likely ends in a finish. Tavares would have been a much tougher match-up for Adesanya and most likely would have ended the “hype train”.

Tavares would have beat Adesyana but now Adesyana will beat Santos if they fight

I expect to be entertained by this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back