E3 2018

Playstation still gonna beat everybody at E3.. sorry, microsoft bros.

That was a great conference. Stoked for the future of Xbox with Ninja Theory, Playground and that new studio being created.

Games I am most looking forward too.

Exclusives:
Halo Infinite
Forza Horizon 4
Battletoads
Ori Will of the Wisps

Cyberpunk 2077
Fallout 76
Sekiro

And I finally can play Nier Automata.

Playstation still gonna beat everybody at E3.. sorry, microsoft bros.
I dunno by the sounds of it they are doing less this year...and focusing on already announced games. But they do like surprises when they can get away with them.

YongYea, Angry Joe and Laymen are okay at times but get grating with their overall cynicism

I'm cynical about videogames in general, especially about these giant conventions of giant developers like EA.

So many promises broken.
So many bridges burnt.
So many high expectations.

I dunno by the sounds of it they are doing less this year...and focusing on already announced games. But they do like surprises when they can get away with them.
True, but those already announced are highly anticipated. Last of us 2, Spiderman etc. Well, it at least wins for single player games.

Better than expected. Looks like all these new studios will come to effect in the next console generation. Showing non game footage of Halo and Cyber Punk does nothing for me. Hate when they do that.

Here's the conference if you missed it with the fine folks at Giantbomb.

That was a great conference. Stoked for the future of Xbox with Ninja Theory, Playground and that new studio being created.

Games I am most looking forward too.

Exclusives:
Halo Infinite
Forza Horizon 4
Battletoads
Ori Will of the Wisps

Cyberpunk 2077
Fallout 76
Sekiro

And I finally can play Nier Automata.

Was posting in the wrong thread I guess.

Here's the Giantbomb stream in case you missed it.

Microsoft disappointing once again.

The only triple A exclusives I saw was Halo, Gears, and MAYBE crackdown.

Stuff we all knew was coming anyway. I wish I was surprised.

Microsoft disappointing once again.

The only triple A exclusives I saw was Halo, Gears, and MAYBE crackdown.

Stuff we all knew was coming anyway. I wish I was surprised.

Still got new 5 new exclusive stuidos. That shocked the shit out of me.

Dying Light 2 and Metro Exodus look great.

jesus fuck, waiting for Bethesda, how much longer

Leaked store adds are suggesting the Xbox One X is going to get a $100 price cut with an additional $50 sale, bringing the price down to $349. I was guessing the PS4 Pro was going to get a price cut to $349 during E3 as well.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...e-price-drop-according-to-leaks/#6db0eadf11fe

I just got back from some work travel and saved my per diem and was able to pocket $400. Was planning on upgrading and picking up a PS4 Pro. Now I'm torn on what to pick up. I just picked up a Xbox One S a few months back, but this is a pretty good deal.

Still got new 5 new exclusive stuidos. That shocked the shit out of me.

That was the biggest surprise for sure. Although those studios themselves aren't that exciting to me. Had no interest in We happy few. Forza has always been exclusive anyway.

Have to think Bethesda is wanting to get a DOOM sequel out. Gonna lose my shit if they announce it.

Back