E3 2018

Lol at pops Gears. Trolololol. Im down with Gears Tatics. I love games like that.

Trolled the shit out of everyone with that stupid gears thing

Everybody mocks it but they did show Halo Forza Gears again lol

Was hoping for more from cyberpunk but a new "engine" trailer is something

Better than last years Microsoft e3

Cyberpunk did nothing for me

Lol at pops Gears. Trolololol. Im down with Gears Tatics. I love games like that.
Yeah, I love tactics games like that. Gears has a great world/characters for that kind of game as well. They were smart show "pop", tactics then Gears 5.

M$ conference was stellar overall. I always like seeing a company learn from its mistakes. I'm a PC gamer mainly, but what they're doing by acquiring studios and making their own for 1st party games, along with their game pass thing, is awesome for consumers. Sony has competition again. I hope they continue to release their 1st party games on PC as well

Halo looked fucking awesome! It feels like Combat Evolved for the modern age. I love being on the rings, it's magic!

And Cyberpunk... watching that is what crack must feel like. It's looks incredible! Finally an open world Sci-Fi game, with vehicles, that isn't dreary and made by devs that know how to tell stories!

Cyberpunk 2077 is very much a lock for game of the year next year. Hopefully we get gameplay videos soon

Sony does their presentation tomorrow at 6 pm PST/5 pm MST/4 pm CST/3 pm EST. Really looking forward to the The Last of Us gameplay demo and release date announcement...

Back