NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Lol no. Not even half the positions in football call for an athletic person. Fuck almost every other sport is more athletic than football.

Ignorance...pure ignorance. Lol care to share your knowledge of the NFL that lead you to form that opinion?

I wish I could see a video TS typing this thread out.

Slavery causing genetic freaks is a pseudoscientific myth. For every Lebron, Adrian Peterson, Geno Atkins, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis etc, there is a Greek Freak, Nigerian Nightmare, Ndamukong Suh, Ike Ibeabuchi, Anthony Joshua out there.
Yet there's only one Greek freak and only one Nigerian nightmare but there are 100+ guys in the NBA and nfl with similar measurable as LeBron athleticism wise, he simply has more skill and smarts

a softie like Steph Curry would be MW Champ with 6 months Youtube BJJ training.

To all the people jerking off to athletic dudes, how come those fringe nfl dudes don’t just go into what you guys call “soccer” and dominate based on their ridiculous athleticism.

Should be an easy way to get to the top of the best paid sport in the world since it’s filled with “manlets”.
Soccer is a skill based sport it has good athletes who have ball skills. It's comparable to tennis or baseball or golf. As I've already stated NFL and NBA will often take chances on guys with very minimal skills but freakish, world class athleticism and try to train basic skills into them. This only applies to certain positions of course. Go watch Odell Beckham junior he has some decent soccer ball skills and would probably he the best player in the world of he trained the skills instead of football, he's bigger , faster , more agikity than Ronaldo by miles.

Ronaldo is the greatest athlete ever in history from his country but is average in terms of speed, strength and agility compared to the college kids coming out for the NFL on an annual basis

Billions of people don't try for football because there is no way 95% of the worlds population would even have a chance. 90% of pro soccer players wouldn't make a college football or basketball team.

Probably more like 95% for football. There’s really only 2 positions a soccer player could even potentially play in the American Football and that’s wide receiver and kicker. But few of them have the height to play it, and none of them have the proven hand eye coordination necessary.

Probably more like 95% for football. There’s really only 2 positions a soccer player could even potentially play in the American Football and that’s wide receiver and kicker. But few of them have the height to play it, and none of them have the proven hand eye coordination necessary.

Fun fact, unless you're a goalkeeper in football (soccer) you don't need hand eye coordination.

Ignorance...pure ignorance. Lol care to share your knowledge of the NFL that lead you to form that opinion?
Lmfao what about the 275-350 lbs line men that take up mote than half the team. What the average time of a play 10sec?? Then 10 fucking min before the next one. Soooo athletic

That is absolute bullshit of the highest order. Ronaldo is a better athlete than anyone ever in NFL.

Cardio is a huge part of athleticism. Huge.

lol that's so wrong and I like CR7.

athleticism is most often defined as the cumulative of speed, quickness, strength, fast twitch response, leaping and agility.
CR7 isn't faster than most NFL skill players (and some LBs and DLs), isn't quicker, can't jump as high and isn't as strong, but he's a better athlete? GTFO

Cardio also has nothing to do with athleticism, but thanks for playing.

Its just rugby union and league players play both sides of the field(defence and offence) for an entire 80 mins not including half time.

The 300 pound behemoths of the nfl would gas under 5 mins running around on a rugby union or league paddock.
That's exactly what I'm talking about...your complete ignorance on the wide variety of types of athletes in the NFL is the point I was making. "Skill" positions are like wide receiver, running back, Defensive ends etc. None of these guys are '300 pound behemoths' that would gas in 5 minutes. The weird idea that non-Americans seem to think every NFL player is a 6'2" 300+ pound dude with a beard is hilarious.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

Not all NFLers are great athletes, it’s highly specialized, but many of them are. You have several who were not good enough to play in the NFL, or were way past their playing days compete at an elite level in MMA.

bet TS can't even throw a spiral ......

MURICA MURICA MURICA LMFAO.

Not compared to NBA and NFL guys. Good cardio outside of that average explosiveness and strength. I'd take an average wrestler or CC runner of a soccer player any day lol the sport just doesn't require ridiculous athleticism outside of cardio.

You are a dullard, Sir.

And I don’t even like soccer.

Usain Bolt was the king of athletics, but when he tried football it turned out he couldn't even go pro. He would do just as bad if you threw him into the NBA or the NFL.

Each of those sports has different bodytype requirements. Being very athletic helps, but it's worth nothing without the skill and mind to back it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back