International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

I'm willing to give it time. Obama took 18 months to draw up his no contract with Iran...who DIDN'T have nukes yet.

NK has nukes. But the more important aspect to all this is that they came to the table. That they are in dialogue with SK. Giving up the nukes I suspect will take time.
Dipshit Trump thinks it happened already.

so even tho they were compliant with the terms of the deal, you view this one as better because it was signed?
you really are a fucking moron

I think there is a big difference between a country with nukes and one without.

I think the US should have gone into NK a long time ago and resolved this mess before they became a nuclear power.

But Obama was happy with just sanctions because....Obama.

I think there is a big difference between a country with nukes and one without.

I think the US should have gone into NK a long time ago and resolved this mess before they became a nuclear power.

But Obama was happy with just sanctions because....Obama.
well thanks to Trump the Iranians might have one pretty soon.... so are you saying we should get ready for Trumps next photo op with the Iranian Supreme Leader?

Gee, I wonder how you guys would be reacting if Trump hadn't returned the salute
And here we get to the black heart of the matter. You should have just admitted this immediately, that you're afraid we would do injury to your king no matter what. That you're unable to process the legitimacy of criticism because of this fear. (pahooo-suhaaaay)

So can we get to 100 pages of posts about a deal we have no details about while still hyperventilating about well what if trump lets them make missile out of baby skin and no chocolate rivers? We shall see

well thanks to Trump the Iranians might have one pretty soon.... so are you saying we should get ready for Trumps next photo op with the Iranian Supreme Leader?

If they get nuclear weapons...you either kiss ass at the table and try to find a way to have dialogue and make peace or you get ready for nuclear war.

Iran has very openly and in pure trump fashion declared how they feel about the west and isreal.

NK just wants to be left alone with a dictator in charge perpetually...forever. It could care less about the west if the west leaves it alone.

Doesn't mean I agree with NK politics in how it KJU runs it's country but there is a very clear difference in threat level between these two countries.

Did he get NK to sign this deal?

Because if he did that's again...one upping Obama's Iran deal.

Yes, they got North Korea to sign a deal that outlines no timetables or verification of any kind. There's literally less in the agreement than what OBAMA ACTUALLY ACHIEVED IN IRAN.

So you're completely fucking wrong.

You know the Iran deal right? It was that contract only Obama signed that took him 18 months of negotiation and really didn't amount to anything at all except allow sanctions to be lifted off of Iran.

You've been shown to be wrong on this repeatedly in this thread, so why are you repeating this? Do you think I don't have eyes?

For this to be as bad as Iran, NK would have to openly be threatening Japan during the midst of all this. As well. They are not.

That makes absolutely no fucking sense at all. You're bitching about the terms of the Iran deal, and you can't even address that the NK deal HAS NO TERMS IN IT.

I mean if you don't like this arrangement we could always go to war and denuclearize NK manually. I mean 40 million SK lives will likely be lost doing it, but I'm sure Cojopi will feel better about himself because he didn't have to watch the president take pictures with KJU.

Or we can just elect a competent leader who wouldn't sign 2 pages of nothing just to look good, while making massive concessions with no guarantee at all of reciprocation.

You're a complete fucking hack, If you gave one tenth of a shit about the Iran deal like you're pretending, you'd be up in arms over the NK "deal". But you're not, you're trying to tell people it's a good deal. Not because you have any standard for what a "good deal" is, but just because of who signed them.

Tell me more about how important verification was in Iran while talking up a deal with NO VERIFICATION PROCESS INVOLVED AT ALL.... idiot...

If they get nuclear weapons...you either kiss ass at the table and try to find a way to have dialogue and make peace or you get ready for nuclear war.

Iran has very openly and in pure trump fashion declared how they feel about the west and isreal.

NK just wants to be left alone with a dictator in charge perpetually...forever. It could care less about the west if the west leaves it alone.

Doesn't mean I agree with NK politics in how it KJU runs it's country but there is a very clear difference in threat level between these two countries.

Which country most recently had government officials threaten us with nuclear attacks? Hint: It's not Iran.

name the last time Iran has directly attacked another country?

Or we can just keep discussing the reason we have no details: there were none in the agreement.

Go back to "this is it" you tragically uninformed little kid.
Has no details. Bitches for thousands of posts. Says everyone else is uninformed with no sense of irony. Profti?

How about something the earth has seen even less of; Your quality posts.
3 choices
1 you want trump to make a deal to get rid of their nukes
2 you want war with north korea
3 you're going to bitch no matter what, which makes you a bitchy bitch

which is it

3 choices
1 you want trump to make a deal to get rid of their nukes
2 you want war with north korea
3 you're going to bitch no matter what, which makes you a bitchy bitch

which is it

4) I want Trump to make a deal to get rid of their nukes that actually includes timetables for when they'll get rid of them, and how we'll verify it. Because the deal he signs amounts to NOTHING without those details.

5) I want you to sell me your car for $100 and a promise in writing that I'll eventually work towards paying you a $1,000,000 for it. Sound good? Would you sign that deal and give me your car?

4) I want Trump to make a deal to get rid of their nukes that actually includes timetables for when they'll get rid of them, and how we'll verify it. Because the deal he signs amounts to NOTHING without those details.

5) I want you to sell me your car for $100 and a promise in writing that I'll eventually work towards paying you a $1,000,000 for it. Sound good? Would you sign that deal and give me your car?

God you sound like a starving baby in search of a tit.

so without any details you know this isn't in the deal coming or like i said before, bitching for the sake of bitching. clairvoyant bitching. that's new

God you sound like a starving baby in search of a tit.

Is this the excuse you're gonna use for completely avoiding my post to you? Or are you just out of bullshit?

so without any details you know this isn't in the deal coming or like i said before, bitching for the sake of bitching. clairvoyant bitching. that's new

cincy, I don't know if you just haven't been paying attention, but try to follow:

I don't know the details, not because they haven't been revealed, but because THERE WERE NONE IN THE AGREEMENT. Do you get it yet? I'm not bitching about the "terms" of the deal, I'm openly wondering how it's a deal at all if there were no terms in it.

And the only answer you can provide amounts to "your mad"? Seriously, go back to "this is it". You amazingly sounded smarter with just that.

Back