Who stands out as the real GOAT

how can you assume something that has no evidence of occuring ? Fedor as far as on record has never used PEDs

While Jones is a proven cheat

No evidence ..... I can only go on evidence

<Fedor23>

usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg

Makes sense that there would be no evidence since he was fighting for corrupt organizations overseas where no such testing was in place.

Post USADA Fedor would get recked by Brandon Schaub.

Fedor, GSP, Aldo's run gets honorable mention considering Dana held him back from LW.

Probably Jones, best resume, best skillset, lots of finishes, highly entertaining fighter in and outside the cage.

In which he completely and thoroughly dominated his opponents in every facet of Mixed Martial Arts. Are we discussing the greatest fighter of all time, or the most exciting fighter of all time? Those are two extremely different things, and if it was the latter I'd certainly nominate Anderson as a strong candidate.

I don't know how Silva can be considered the greatest fighter of all time when he has such glaring holes in his skill set that the correct type of opponent could exploit.
Name one. Wrestling? Ask Dan Henderson and Chael Sonnen about that one. LMAO.

giphy.gif

Anderson and Georges for me. Georges is kinda hard to argue no matter how you spin it. People shit on Anderson for roids, but even assuming he was on them his whole career, something like 80% of his championship opponents were on roids/TRT

Georges Saint-Pierre.

It's a joke to mention BJ Penn even as LW GOAT, let alone GOAT of the sport.
Your GSP lost the first fight to him and cheated to beat him in the second fight. He was caught cheating and there isn't even a debate in regards to him cheating. The only thing the commission was trying to discern in that was whether he knew it or it was only his team that was responsible. Secondly, your GSP would cut weight to fight smaller fighters and only until recently, Bisping, did he choose to show some balls and fight a bigger fighter. Penn, however, won titles in two different divisions and tried to fight everyone regardless of weight. He is a true GOAT. I have it Fedor #1 and Penn #2. You can choose the rest.

View attachment 394751

Makes sense that there would be no evidence since he was fighting for corrupt organizations overseas where no such testing was in place.

Post USADA Fedor would get recked by Brandon Schaub.

And I suppose the UFC isnt corrupt right ? with the likes of Lesnar fighting there ? of course while Lesnar was champion and USADA wasn't around he was clean .......... right ?

<36><36><36><36>

Tell me again how Fedor got popped while fighting for affliction while Barnett did ? ( which put the stops to there upcoming fight 9 years ago ) .....

Why didn't Fedor test positive while he was fighting in the US while he fought under Affliction , Strikeforce or Bellator while Jones and Lesnar where getting pinched by USADA ...........

Last edited:
View attachment 394739

Yea prime Fedor couldnt pop for testing that didnt exist genius. Gtfoh.

Even playing field. He never agreed to a ruleset and got subsequently sanctioned for violating the ruleset.

All pro athletes use. It would be stupid off them not to.

Anderson and Jones arent worse fighters because they used. They just weren't as good as the guys I mentioned with or without drugs.

Jones fought 1 gguy lose to his size and it was a close fight. His style, like Conors is effective against smaller fighters.

I would need to see him fight at HW or see how he performs at LHW when the division finishes sizing up.

Fedor. Most sensational fighter too. Kill or be killed mentality and took those risks as a HW going undefeated for a decade is unprecedented. That stands out in itself but it's how the guy fought. He wasn't going to hug you to death or run.

to young of a sport for a GOAT but it would be GSP right now

Watching this sport for so long, i see fans have a reason to hate on each goat.

Bones and Silva are both goats but some say neither can be #1 due to being popped twice by usda.
*Problem is that even before any peds situation there still no fighters w/better records.

Gsp some say is the goat cuz he came back and became a 2 divison champ.
*However Gsp is the only goat to lose his title in his prime. He gets a ton of shit from fans cuz he's the king of decisions and not many finishes. Many fans said Hendrick beat him and he lefted the sport.

DJ does get the majority of respect as the goat from real fans.
*However casuals feel his divison is to small and not as irrelevant. DJ has also never went up to test his self like other goats.

BJ Penn Screw u he's one my favs. He's the lw goat and a 2 divison champ in his prime.
*However penn doesnt have a long win streak like other goats.

DC mayb the #1 overall goat soon if he can beat Stipe. Only lost is to Bones,no peds and he's 2 fights from retiring.
jones is not in the conversation due to cheating.
For me its gsp and fedor neck and neck

Back