Russian State TV: "Trump is ours!"

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
102qced.jpg

5b23fd031ae6621f008b4f55.png

https://www.businessinsider.sg/trum...ia-earns-praise-from-russian-state-tv-2018-6/
‘Trump is ours!’: Russian state TV celebrates Trump’s suggestion that Crimea is part of Russia

• A host of a news show on state-run channel Russia 24 declared “Crimea is ours! Trump is ours!” following a report that US President Donald Trump suggested Crimea is part of Russia.
  • Crimea, formerly part of Ukraine, was invaded and annexed by Russia in 2014.
  • BuzzFeed reported that during a dinner at the G7 summit Trump claimed Crimea is rightfully part of Russia because everyone there speaks Russian.
Hosts of a show on Russian state-run TV channel Russia 24 celebrated President Donald Trump reportedly claiming to other world leaders that Crimea is part of Russia because everyone there speaks Russian.

Two anonymous sources told Buzzfeed that Trump made the remarks at a dinner during the G7 summit in Canada.

In a YouTube clip from Friday whose title roughly translates to “It is high time! Trump called Crimea Russian!,” hosts of the Russia 24 show “60 minutes” discussed the BuzzFeed report, and seemed to interpret Trump’s remarks as his official recognition of Crimea’s status as Russian.

At the end of the program, “60 Minutes” co-host Olga Skabeeva triumphantly declared “Crimea is ours! Trump is ours!”

Crimea, a peninsula that juts out south of Ukraine into the Black Sea, has been contested territory between Russia and Ukraine for centuries. It was part of Ukraine until 2014, when Russian President Vladimir Putin invaded and annexed Crimea with the help of pro-Russian separatists.

The annexation of Crimea led to widespread international condemnation, sanctions, and Russia’s expulsion from the G8. The vast majority of UN member states, including the US, recognizes Crimea as Ukraine’s rightful territory.

Russian Senator Oleg Morozov, a member of the Russian Senate’s international affairs committee, was a guest on the show.

He stated, “What Trump says is just as important as what he doesn’t say. With his failure to deny the Crimea comments, Trump is demonstrating that he is willing to abandon the transatlantic unity & Ukraine means nothing to him.”

The “transatlantic unity” mostly likely refers to NATO, a group of countries in North America and Europe that share a military and security alliance. NATO officially suspended all cooperation with Russia, which is not a NATO member, almost immediately after their annexation of Crimea in 2014.

This is the second time on Russian state TV that they said they control Trump.

Combine that with all the connections between Trump's people and Russia...

Flynn Thing
Manafort Thing
Tillerson Thing
Sessions Thing
Kushner Thing
Wray Thing
Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius "Russian Law Firm of the Year" Thing
Carter Page Thing
Roger Stone Thing
Felix Sater Thing
Boris Epshteyn Thing
Rosneft Thing
Gazprom Thing (see above)
Sergey Gorkov banker Thing
Azerbaijan Thing
"I Love Putin" Thing
Lavrov Thing
Sergey Kislyak Thing
Oval Office Thing
Gingrich Kislyak Phone Calls Thing
Russian Business Interest Thing
Emoluments Clause Thing
Alex Schnaider Thing
Hack of the DNC Thing
Guccifer 2.0 Thing
Mike Pence "I don't know anything" Thing
Russians Mysteriously Dying Thing
Trump's public request to Russia to hack Hillary's email Thing
Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king Thing
Russian fertilizer king's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign Thing
Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night Thing
Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery Thing
Cyprus bank Thing
Trump not Releasing his Tax Returns Thing
the Republican Party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
Election Hacking Thing
GOP platform change to the Ukraine Thing
Steele Dossier Thing
Sally Yates Can't Testify Thing
Intelligence Community's Investigative Reports Thing
Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" Thing
Chaffetz not willing to start an Investigation Thing
Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation Thing
Appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation Thing The White House going into cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and firing of Flynn Thing
Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama Thing
Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything Thing
Agent MI6 following the money thing
Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway Thing
Let's Fire Comey Thing
Election night Russian trademark gifts Things
Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction Thing
let's give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians Thing
Let's Back Away From Cuba Thing
Donny Jr met with Russians Thing
Donny Jr emails details "Russian Government's support for Trump" Thing
Trump's secret second meeting with his boss Putin Thing

... and combine those with his policy decisions that have directly benefited Putin (such as the sanction fuckery, the embassy return, pushing for the return of Russia to the G7, the scrapping of the Iran deal directly benefiting Russia's economy, the refusal to improve election cybersecurity, the destabilization of NATO)...

I believe the above have all been posted and discussed on this forum, but I haven't seen this one yet:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/putin-suggested-trumps-controversial-new-foreign-policy-move

Putin suggested Trump's controversial new foreign policy move

Among the consequences of Donald Trump’s meeting with Kim Jong Un is that he agreed without apparent condition to end joint U.S./South Korean military exercises, a concession North Korea has sought for decades. Rachel Maddow points out that it’s not just

Donald Trump’s first big concession to North Korea’s Kim Jong-un came before their summit even began: the American president agreed to a bilateral summit, one of the dictatorship’s long-sought goals, in exchange for practically nothing.

Trump’s second big concession, however, was announced immediately after the summit ended: the president was scrapping joint military exercises with our South Korean allies, to North Korea’s delight, also in exchange for practically nothing.

It was a difficult decision to defend. After all, the United States military has been participating in these joint exercises for decades. Making matters worse, Trump made the announcement without notifying our partners in South Korea, who were blindsided by the American leader’s decision, or the Pentagon, where officials had no idea what the Republican president was talking about.

So why in the world would Trump do this? His first stated reason was that canceling the military exercises would save us money, which isn’t altogether true, and which is an argument officials from both parties found bizarre. Trump also argued that the exercises were overtly “provocative” – which represented an exceedingly rare instance in which an American president echoed the talking points of North Korea’s communist dictatorship.

But to fully appreciate the oddity of the circumstances, it’s worth understanding where Trump apparently got this idea in the first place. The Wall Street Journal reported in January:

Around the same time, Mr. Trump had an idea about how to counter the nuclear threat posed by North Korea, which he got after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin: If the U.S. stopped joint military exercises with the South Koreans, it could help moderate Kim Jong Un’s behavior…. Mr. Trump dropped the idea, although he has ordered aides to give the exercises a low profile, eliminating press releases and briefings about them.

In context, “around the same time” refers to the period last summer after Trump met with Putin at the G-20 summit in Hamburg.

What we’re left with is an awkward dynamic: one of the most controversial foreign policy decisions of Trump’s presidency, which is a highly unusual concession to an American enemy in exchange for nothing, appears to have originated with the Russian president who orchestrated an attack on the United States a year earlier.

In normal political times, wouldn’t this generate a congressional hearing or two?

... you kind of just have to wonder what's going on. Especially since the Steele Dossier, which has been significantly corroborated by the passage of time, claims that Trump is more vulnerable to Chinese manipulation than Russian kompromat. But don't even get me started on all the strange ways Trump has mysteriously profited from China since he became president. Someone else can compile that massive list.

And the Israelis are comparing him to Cyrus and have minted a coin with his image. Their biggest football team changed their name to “Beitar Trump Jerusalem.” He is being praised over and over in their press.

Anyways, did you have a point?

And the Israelis are comparing him to Cyrus and have minted a coin with his image. Their biggest football team changed their name to “Beitar Trump Jerusalem.” He is being praised over and over in their press.

wow for once we agree.

Yeah it is completely crazy the stupidity on the part of some Americans.

The idea that there is kompromat on Comrade Drump is legit. Lets watch the tangerine messiahs cult come in to worship at the feet of their demagogue.

The idea that there is kompromat on Comrade Drump is legit. Lets watch the tangerine messiahs cult come in to worship at the feet of their demagogue.

So far we got a cult member, a Russian bot and... I'm not sure about seaside. Sometimes he sounds like a Russian bot.

Yeah, but American interests and Israel's interests coincide. That's the opposite with Russia. Derp.

So far we got a cult member, a Russian bot and... I'm not sure about seaside. Sometimes he sounds like a Russian bot.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a Clinton bot then my Soros cash hits my bank account and I come out of my Vodka laced fog.

<36>

If you still believe russia is just sitting on this after trump strolled over and bombed their bestie, embarrassing Putin on the world stage after he talked all that shit, twice. you’re a fool.

<36>

If you still believe russia is just sitting on this after trump strolled over and bombed their bestie, embarrassing Putin on the world stage after he talked all that shit, twice. you’re a fool.
Trump had to make a choice between uncle Netanyahu and daddy Putin. Must have been a tough choice. Poor Drump.

Trump looking out for the interests of Israel, Saudi and Russia instead of our country.

Sad.

Trump looking out for the interests of Israel, Saudi and Russia instead of our country.

Sad.
Don't forget his new bff Kim.

I wish my people stood to attention like his. :(

- Dolan Drump

<DCrying>

Listen trump is a Russian plant, except when he’s an Israeli plant or a Chinese plant. Do try and keep up. Next you’ll be telling me the earth is round

Trump had to make a choice between uncle Netanyahu and daddy Putin. Must have been a tough choice. Poor Drump.

That’s a really creative way of conceding your post was idiotic.

That’s a really creative way of conceding your post was idiotic.
One can pander to more than one country or leader. I know it must be difficult to understand this. Don't get a nosebleed trying to, bobby ;)

Uh oh they got him now !!!! I wasn’t sure at first because of the back and forth with Trump and Russia but now it’s over for Drumpf #deadada

The show is basically a russian political Jerry Springer. You fucking retards....

Even nobody in the youtube comment section is taking this show seriously.

"Выдаем желаемое за действительное."

One can pander to more than one country or leader. I know it must be difficult to understand this. Don't get a nosebleed trying to, bobby ;)

Except, that’s not what your post was about.

“The idea that there is kompromat on Comrade Drump is legit”

You’re literally making a fool out of yourself. If bombing close allies and exposing Putin as a paper tiger isn’t enough to release it, it doesn’t exist. But please, keep waiting for it, that makes your tears all that more delicious.

Sounds like relations with Russia and America are improving.

That's positive.

The show is basically a russian political Jerry Springer. You fucking retards....

Even nobody in the youtube comment section is taking this show seriously.

"Выдаем желаемое за действительное."
So what you're telling all of us is that JosephDredd and M3t4tr0n have yet again fallen for fake news? Egad, man!

Sounds like another nothingburger libcuks.

Back