Russian State TV: "Trump is ours!"

So far we got a cult member, a Russian bot and... I'm not sure about seaside. Sometimes he sounds like a Russian bot.

oh yeah a russian bot from latin america. yeah so common!.... this your problem you people are so arrogant and just naive foolish it is laughable. You call anyone who does not buy your version of story a troll or ´russian bot´.
The show is basically a russian political Jerry Springer. You fucking retards....

Even nobody in the youtube comment section is taking this show seriously.

"Выдаем желаемое за действительное."

You must be a putin bot!!!!!!!! what you paid by RT and Putin to say this!!!????

that is how these guys in here think.
Yeah, but American interests and Israel's interests coincide. That's the opposite with Russia. Derp.

you sure about that? It seems a decent amount of your own citizens disagree... And quite few americans in the war room. personally i think Israel interest probably do coincide with american often but Israel interest often coinicide with Russia as they get along most of time. So cant you also find some common interest and get over your paranoia?

Last edited:
The show is basically a russian political Jerry Springer. You fucking retards....

Even nobody in the youtube comment section is taking this show seriously.

"Выдаем желаемое за действительное."

Gee, who should I believe. The Sherdogger who said that this government-sponsored news show is their Jerry Springer...

102qced.jpg

... or the woman who's job it is to analyze Russian media.

Gee, that's a tough one.

(You should have said it was their version of Fox News. Remember that the next time you try to deflect.)

oh yeah a russian bot from latin america. yeah so common!.... this your problem you people are so arrogant and just naive foolish it is laughable. You call anyone who does not buy your version of story a troll or ´russian bot´.

You must be a putin bot!!!!!!!! what you paid by RT and Putin to say this!!!????

that is how these guys in here think.

you sure about that? It seems a decent amount of your own citizens disagree... And quite few americans in the war room. personally i think Israel interest probably do coincide with american often but Israel interest often coinicide with Russia as they get along most of time. So cant you also find some common interest and get over your paranoia?

1. I've heard you say more things that identify you as a Russian bot than a Latin American.

2. It doesn't matter whether the American people think their interests coincide with Israel's when American leaders invested their middle Eastern foreign so heavily in Israel for decades. It is just stupidity to suggest that Russians interests are in any way similarly intertwined with America's. Stupidity, ignorance or Russian bot-ness.

This is easily one of the top 10 most moronic spewings of those who know nothing in this area.

Like it or not, America has tied their interests to Israel for decades. And you can't seriously be suggesting Russians interests and America's similarly coincide because you seem to have a high enough I to work a computer. So... just typing shit?

According to census on wikipedia going back around 120 years Crimea has had a Russian majority in all that time both ethnic and in language. I think it's only right that it belongs to Russia as the people side with them over Ukraine's Obama backed regime change government.

West wont recognise the elections because they know too well all those Russians aren't going to vote against their country. Democracy, human rights etc only mean something when it suits their interests. They've lost their credibility.

As for the state TV's comments so what? Unless there is direct proof that Trump is somehow controlled b y Russians then it means nothing. Israeli politician often brag how they control congress.
I think it was pointed out on one of this Russian TV shows - current head of Crimea had a political party back in the days that was calling for independece of Crimea (or he wanted it to became part of Russia, can't remember and too lazy to check). And for this party during the Ukrainian days voted like 4 % of Crimean population.
Plus, it's not a big secret that Crimea became Russian majority through deportations (I think they say that government deported people of 5 or 6 ethnicities from there) and through programm for retired Soviet military guys (if you retire, government gives you a house in Crimea but I can't remember it was like you can choose between multiple places or take a house in Crimea or take nothing).
I'm not sure how West can recognizes referendum in Crimea if such referendum is against both Ukrainian and Russian laws (more than that, now trying to hold such referendums in Russia is considered a crime).
And about Russians voting against their country - I think even in such TV shows they admit that Ukranians, who fights pro-Russian rebels speeaks in Russian language and in terms of ethnicitiy you can see a lot of Russians among Russian military, there is Russians (from Russia) among volunteers.
And I think people outside of Russia usually knows that Russia is not a nation state and Russians there needed/valued as much as Nigerians or Maori. By the way, there is a lot of German people in Switzerland, who speaks language and ethnically German but they wasn't a part of Third Reich in xx century.

Also remembered funny stuff about Ukrainian ex-president Yanukovich - he is Ukranian citizen so he can stay in Russia for 90 days (out of 180 days). I think on that TV show one Ukranian guy said that since looks like Yanukovich stays in Russia for years then it means that he received a Russian citizenship.

According to census on wikipedia going back around 120 years Crimea has had a Russian majority in all that time both ethnic and in language. I think it's only right that it belongs to Russia as the people side with them over Ukraine's Obama backed regime change government.

West wont recognise the elections because they know too well all those Russians aren't going to vote against their country. Democracy, human rights etc only mean something when it suits their interests. They've lost their credibility.

As for the state TV's comments so what? Unless there is direct proof that Trump is somehow controlled b y Russians then it means nothing. Israeli politician often brag how they control congress.
I also remembered something, so West is refuses to recognize Crimea as part of Russia, but why Russia's allies like Belarus, Kazakhstan or China refuses to do so?

Only someone as absurd as OP would believe in something so absurd as the Russian conspiracy theory

They must be playing 3D chess because their guy Trump sells offensive weapons to Ukraine that the messiah and his administration didn’t because they felt that it would anger the Russians too much.

So.....what does all this mean?

Is Trump getting impeached?

'Cause there's way too much smoke to this fire here.....

They must be playing 3D chess because their guy Trump sells offensive weapons to Ukraine that the messiah and his administration didn’t because they felt that it would anger the Russians too much.

It sounds like you have a great handle on the situation and are going to be a great asset to this conversation.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/06/ukraine-trump-presidency-russia-putin

'It's a pretty disturbing time for Ukraine': Trump's Russia ties unnerve Kiev
The Obama administration has been a strong supporter of Ukraine – a relationship many fear will evaporate once Trump enters the White House

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-didnt-want-to-anger-putin-after-ukraine-weapons-sale

Report: Trump Didn’t Want to Anger Putin After Ukraine Weapons Sale

https://www.thedailybeast.com/manafort-who-ukraines-cover-up-could-undermine-muellers-probe

Ukraine Government Has Frozen Its Manafort Investigations. Critics Say It Is Currying Favor With Trump.

102qced.jpg

5b23fd031ae6621f008b4f55.png

https://www.businessinsider.sg/trum...ia-earns-praise-from-russian-state-tv-2018-6/

This is the second time on Russian state TV that they said they control Trump.

Combine that with all the connections between Trump's people and Russia...

Flynn Thing
Manafort Thing
Tillerson Thing
Sessions Thing
Kushner Thing
Wray Thing
Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius "Russian Law Firm of the Year" Thing
Carter Page Thing
Roger Stone Thing
Felix Sater Thing
Boris Epshteyn Thing
Rosneft Thing
Gazprom Thing (see above)
Sergey Gorkov banker Thing
Azerbaijan Thing
"I Love Putin" Thing
Lavrov Thing
Sergey Kislyak Thing
Oval Office Thing
Gingrich Kislyak Phone Calls Thing
Russian Business Interest Thing
Emoluments Clause Thing
Alex Schnaider Thing
Hack of the DNC Thing
Guccifer 2.0 Thing
Mike Pence "I don't know anything" Thing
Russians Mysteriously Dying Thing
Trump's public request to Russia to hack Hillary's email Thing
Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king Thing
Russian fertilizer king's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign Thing
Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night Thing
Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery Thing
Cyprus bank Thing
Trump not Releasing his Tax Returns Thing
the Republican Party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
Election Hacking Thing
GOP platform change to the Ukraine Thing
Steele Dossier Thing
Sally Yates Can't Testify Thing
Intelligence Community's Investigative Reports Thing
Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" Thing
Chaffetz not willing to start an Investigation Thing
Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation Thing
Appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation Thing The White House going into cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and firing of Flynn Thing
Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama Thing
Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything Thing
Agent MI6 following the money thing
Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway Thing
Let's Fire Comey Thing
Election night Russian trademark gifts Things
Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction Thing
let's give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians Thing
Let's Back Away From Cuba Thing
Donny Jr met with Russians Thing
Donny Jr emails details "Russian Government's support for Trump" Thing
Trump's secret second meeting with his boss Putin Thing

... and combine those with his policy decisions that have directly benefited Putin (such as the sanction fuckery, the embassy return, pushing for the return of Russia to the G7, the scrapping of the Iran deal directly benefiting Russia's economy, the refusal to improve election cybersecurity, the destabilization of NATO)...

I believe the above have all been posted and discussed on this forum, but I haven't seen this one yet:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/putin-suggested-trumps-controversial-new-foreign-policy-move

... you kind of just have to wonder what's going on. Especially since the Steele Dossier, which has been significantly corroborated by the passage of time, claims that Trump is more vulnerable to Chinese manipulation than Russian kompromat. But don't even get me started on all the strange ways Trump has mysteriously profited from China since he became president. Someone else can compile that massive list.

Normal people understand that state TV news isn’t really a reputable source of information. You’ve managed to take the complete opposite approach.

Normal people understand that state TV news isn’t really a reputable source of information. You’ve managed to take the complete opposite approach.

But state TV is a reliable propagation tool of the things a dictator says and believes. It's also a great insight into the things he believes he has accomplished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back