Money in the Bank 2018

Who wins the men's MITB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She plays a bitch so well It makes me want to do her homework and carry her books.

Slow-Clap-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-21.gif

Just came down from bed time. Last Man Standing was a lot of fun, I thought. Ending was really good.

Did they show how New Day decided who would rep them?

Don't do it, Kevin! Think of your family!!!!!

Her look is money and she has enough personality to get by.

I think she is way to tiny for suspension of disbelief especially competitively holding the belt.

She looks great, she’s a midget so that turns people on and she has a nice ass with new tits. But she doesn’t put on good matches even with the best in ring female wrestlers the WWE has. And she’s not exactly CM Punk on the mic to ignore her flaws. She can do decent heel promos but she also has her duds.

For me she isn’t good enough to win MITB and cash it in the same night.

She looks great, she’s a midget so that turns people on and she has a nice ass with new tits. But she doesn’t put on good matches even with the best in ring female wrestlers the WWE has. And she’s not exactly CM Punk on the mic to ignore her flaws. She can do decent heel promos but she also has her duds.

giphy.gif

Rex has had it with this broad

I'm still not used to Handsome Rusev's haircut. Whenever I see him it takes me 3 seconds to realize who I'm looking at.

Somebodys gonna fall backwards and knock the FUCK outta themselves on a ladder

was looking forward to the quadruple accolade

Triple accolade gonna end up on some suspect sites later

James Worthless is back! Oh mah gawd, after conquering the deepest shit of indies, he's now back into the promise land.

Kofi not have long any luck landing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back