Cheeseburgers
ribs
yogurt
cheese
sandwiches
Fried Chicken
Pasta
Sushi

I've always thought steak was the most overrated food. I like it, but I don't see the big deal. I've had some nice cuts and even dropped some cash at a few fancy restaurants and I guess I just have white trash taste buds because I would take a burger over a steak any day.

I also hate how people get all snobby if somebody wants a well done steak and think that eating raw meat some how makes you cool. I like my steak medium, raw meat (besides fish) wierds me out. I could give a shit less if somebody wants burn their steak or eat it raw and put ketchup on it.

Ribs are the only thing on the list that can compete with steak.

TS if i said I don't like burgers but i only eat the patties raw in burgers you would probably understand why I don't like burgers as I am eating them wrong.

That is you with steak. No wonder you put so many foods over steak as you ruin it first. What is the point of ruining and then saying all these foods are better than steak. NO all those foods are better than a ruined steak.

funny-gollum-steak-well-done.jpg

Steak is very one dimensional flavorwise. Not that is bad but how can you really do that much when you are just eating seasoned meat straight up.

I'd rather eat deep dish pizza depending on the steak.

I love pork so much I bought piglets to raise. But a realy good steak is not getting beat.

I just think the pig is more versatile and you get much different cuts than you do with beef.

Red meat is one note for he most part. Pig is so different across the animal

Personally I love a Veal Chop more than steak as well. But a ribeye is delicious.

Steak is very one dimensional flavorwise. Not that is bad but how can you really do that much when you are just eating seasoned meat straight up.
The cook, method of prep, and seasoning all alter the flavor of the meat. Steak is only beaten in versatility by chicken.

For me, the perfect steak is a pan seared bone in ribeye with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Cooked med rare, and topped with compound herb butter.

Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
bacon-cheeseburger-tater-tot-c-366c3e.jpg

A big juicy, round, naked booty attached to a hot chick turning around looking at you calling you daddy. Thats better than a steak. Or eating a steak off a big , juicy round, naked booty may be better.

A big juicy, round, naked booty attached to a hot chick turning around looking at you calling you daddy. Thats better than a steak. Or eating a steak off a big , juicy round, naked booty may be better.

th

I personally find it a turn off for a woman to call me Daddy.

That shit is weird and screams of past abuse. Lol.

I personally find it a turn off for a woman to call me Daddy.

That shit is weird and screams of past abuse. Lol.
i can see the stereotype for sure, but latina chicks do it alot . Papi is a big one that they say alot in bed(not all of course). I used to think same thing till my first hot latina said as I made her cum "its your pussy daddy!" Its a real power thing too. But I can see in some chicks it may be sign of issues, but not for all.

Ketchup on steak is life
That’s a sacrilege dude, ketchup on pretty much anything is, with the exception of things involving fried potatoes of sorts..if your gonna put ketchup on a steak, just get a burger and save yourself the cash

Jesus Christ you guys eat like 10 year olds. Too many single dudes who can't cook I'm guessing

good steak is awesome but most of the steaks you will get are trash for a variety of reasons. Poor marbling, not aged, over marinaded, over seasoned, connective tissue not removed properly, not cooked right, etc. I think one's best bet most of the time is to either make up a decent steak in a pan and do a pan sauce along the lines of steak au poivre or just only get it at good steakhouses.

Back