Things that are better than Steak

Aren't you a vegan?
Yeah and it is awesome. So many amazing curries and I'm always mixing things up. Tastes way better than eating a plain steak. Can't believe I once called that my favorite food. I can make a dish that would make meat lovers question whether it is actually the meat that they like

Jesus Christ you guys eat like 10 year olds. Too many single dudes who can't cook I'm guessing

I actual eat pretty good. I mostly eat chicken, fish, and eggs for meat and pack in my fruits and vegetables. I eat like shit on the weekends, but try to lock it up during the week. I don't have a live in girl at the moment, but you would have to be retarded to not know how to cook in this day and age with the internet and all.

I had a steak tonight, and it was pretty delicious.

Yeah and it is awesome. So many amazing curries and I'm always mixing things up. Tastes way better than eating a plain steak. Can't believe I once called that my favorite food. I can make a dish that would make meat lovers question whether it is actually the meat that they like
Lol, you're probably tied with ts/other teenage girls regarding tastes. No offence.

Lol, you're probably tied with ts/other teenage girls regarding tastes. No offence.
How? My diet has way more variety because I can't simply buy some crapp tv dinner or McDonald's meal. The best thing about my diet is learning about how much food is out there. I don't know why you want to turn thia into a vegan bash thread. I have friends who eat meat but it's still more complex than throwing ketchup on a piece of beef. Me being vegan is not even relevant to my original post

{<jordan}

How? My diet has way more variety because I can't simply buy some crapp tv dinner or McDonald's meal. The best thing about my diet is learning about how much food is out there. I don't know why you want to turn thia into a vegan bash thread. I have friends who eat meat but it's still more complex than throwing ketchup on a piece of beef. Me being vegan is not even relevant to my original post
The first rule of vegan club is....

The first rule of vegan club is....
You asked me. I never bring it up on threads because it triggers people. I don't get you guys. Why ask me and then lash out on me for answering truthfully

You asked me. I never bring it up on threads because it triggers people. I don't get you guys. Why ask me and then lash out on me for answering truthfully
So brave, much courageous, many opinions....
"I never bring it up on threads...."
*predictively posts in meat eating thread

I recently noticed boneless skinless teriyaki chicken thighs taste better than other parts. There might be more fat attached here and there, but the meat tastes better for some reason.

tumblr_lhg7ge3EZt1qhtop5o1_500.gif

So brave, much courageous, many opinions....
"I never bring it up on threads...."
*predictively posts in meat eating thread
You aren't making sense. My post has nothing to do with veganism. Ketchup and steak is what kids eat. There are people who eat meat that don't consume garbage like that. You just wanted to attack me for no reason.

Pizza
Cheeseburgers
ribs
yogurt
cheese
sandwiches
Fried Chicken
Pasta
Sushi

I've always thought steak was the most overrated food. I like it, but I don't see the big deal. I've had some nice cuts and even dropped some cash at a few fancy restaurants and I guess I just have white trash taste buds because I would take a burger over a steak any day.

I also hate how people get all snobby if somebody wants a well done steak and think that eating raw meat some how makes you cool. I like my steak medium, raw meat (besides fish) wierds me out. I could give a shit less if somebody wants burn their steak or eat it raw and put ketchup on it.

I agree with you about many of the other foods on your list being better than steak (I can do without Sushi though and yogurt is just what women eat thinking it will help them lose weight). However, when I do order a steak I always want it medium rare. A well done steak tastes like ass. I would also never put ketchup on a steak. That would diminish the taste of the steak for sure.

Last edited:
You aren't making sense. My post has nothing to do with veganism. Ketchup and steak is what kids eat. There are people who eat meat that don't consume garbage like that. You just wanted to attack me for no reason.
lol, do you feel "attacked" for your authority on the tastes of meat being questioned given your choice of diet?

Pizza
Cheeseburgers
ribs
yogurt
cheese
sandwiches
Fried Chicken
Pasta
Sushi

I've always thought steak was the most overrated food. I like it, but I don't see the big deal. I've had some nice cuts and even dropped some cash at a few fancy restaurants and I guess I just have white trash taste buds because I would take a burger over a steak any day.

I also hate how people get all snobby if somebody wants a well done steak and think that eating raw meat some how makes you cool. I like my steak medium, raw meat (besides fish) wierds me out. I could give a shit less if somebody wants burn their steak or eat it raw and put ketchup on it.

I wasn’t big on steak either until I started eating my steaks rare. It took some getting used to. My friends pretty much shamed me into eating steak medium rare and eventually I moved to rare on my own. It’s by far my favorite food.

lol, do you feel "attacked" for your authority on the tastes of meat being questioned given your choice of diet?
I wasn't the only to bring up how hilariously juvenile these foods are but yet you picked me out because you were triggered by me probably from another thread. You have issues buddy.

TS if i said I don't like burgers but i only eat the patties raw in burgers you would probably understand why I don't like burgers as I am eating them wrong.

That is you with steak. No wonder you put so many foods over steak as you ruin it first. What is the point of ruining and then saying all these foods are better than steak. NO all those foods are better than a ruined steak.
It really is stupid. Especially people who justify it by saying they don't like blood. Well where the fuck do you think steak comes from? A tree? Really silly. Plus I'm sure it destroys any nutritional value it once had
funny-gollum-steak-well-done.jpg
oops hate typing on a phone. Quoted my message as a part of yours

I wasn't the only to bring up how hilariously juvenile these foods are but yet you picked me out because you were triggered by me probably from another thread. You have issues buddy.
*continues posting in a meat thread, accuses others of having issues...

*continues posting in a meat thread, accuses others of having issues...
How is it a meat thread? Read the title. I could have said sex and it would have been a legitimate answer. Just admit you had it in for me from a previous thread. Again you have issues mate. I feel bad for you. Maybe get laid?

Back