3 years with my current girlfriend, and I still like my ex

I got the opportunity to ghost a girl who ghosted me years ago. Was satisfying. At almost 40 everyone looks like shit now and I stayed in shape. Louis ck has a bit about this. I am the branch above the glimmering last branch before dying alone. After me it’s far unemployed guy and they know it. But I’m married now and all that shit is out of my system.... I think

Emotional attachment can also offer some of the greatest pleasures the human experience has to offer.

Listening to your logic against your emotions doesn't necessarily equate to choosing wisely.

My logic?

It's one of the four noble truths of Buddhism son.

This logic is substantially older than me.

I got the opportunity to ghost a girl who ghosted me years ago. Was satisfying. At almost 40 everyone looks like shit now and I stayed in shape. Louis ck has a bit about this. I am the branch above the glimmering last branch before dying alone. After me it’s far unemployed guy and they know it. But I’m married now and all that shit is out of my system.... I think
Tell us the story freind.

My logic?

It's one of the four noble truths of Buddhism son.

This logic is substantially older than me.
Bro, you need to relax.

First of all, "Listening to your logic against your emotions" is equivalent to saying "listening to one's logic against one's emotions". I wasn't commenting on whose idea you just expressed.

And secondly, Buddhism and its non-attatchment bs can suck a bag of dicks, as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Emotional attachment can also offer some of the greatest pleasures the human experience has to offer.

Listening to your logic against your emotions doesn't necessarily equate to choosing wisely.

Whoa, Mayberry @miaou makes an appearance.

I don't know.
I just suddenly felt like I was attracted to her again

U bored bro, that's all. Just go toss it and you're back to normal. And when it happens again, toss again. Keep tossing. 3-4 times a day, as many as necessary

Second girlfriend. You could count it as first serious, since the first one was high school puppy love, something like that.

There was really no reason for us to break up. It's just that we're long distance apart that made it difficult to work out.
Dude, first one was high school puppy love, then it was this ex that you are craving (the second one) and now you are 3 years in with the current girlfriend that's so awesome and wife material (third girlfriend).

Even if you have had some hook ups here and there besides these girlfriends, though looking at what you write I highly doubt that you had, you are so goddamn unexperienced. You are in your 20's , had 3 damn girls your entire life and talk about marriage and love and all of this?

Does nobody see this issue? Am i the first to point it out?

We already have our own relationships. I'm with my new gf for 3 years already, while my ex and her current bf are like, maybe 1 year? I have no idea.

This morning, I saw her IG story about her bf cheating on her, they prolly broke up right now lol I even laughed when I saw it, but yea, I feel bad and I still care for her. She's really a good woman and I think she doesn't deserve it. Should I message her, and show my concern, or be a real Sherdogger and just fck it?

Last edited:
If you want to fuck up your life, I say go for it. You obviously want to.

Stay the fuck away, she is the ex for a reason.

Nothing you can say will help. Plus your current girl might not approve of you talking to your ex. I’d leave the ex alone.

You know the situation best though so it’s your call.

Dont talk to exes

It creates drama and almost never works out like however you saw it going

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back