Koko the gorilla could NOT use sign language.

The media is still perpetuating this hoax now that this bag of fur has croaked. From CNN. Says this thing "mastered" sign language. Absolute nonsense.

(CNN)Koko, the gorilla who mastered sign language and showed the world what great apes can do, has died.

She died Tuesday in her sleep at age 46, The Gorilla Foundation said in a statement.
"Koko touched the lives of millions as an ambassador for all gorillas and an icon for interspecies communication and empathy," the release said. "She was beloved and will be deeply missed."

Good thread on this:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65071

I mean, this "scientist" was the biggest fraud and had their mind made up. Ok, when cocoa, that is why I call it, says "nipple", she means "people" because they sound a like. Think of that. lol.

There is too much to really go into here so just read that thread. The "conversations" this hairbag had with humans are long and stupid. Make no sense unless the human post hoc adds an explanation. And the ape never used sign language. Not any recognizable kind but a supposed personal kind by this person and their trainer. And an ASL person who was there said they saw no signs where these "scientists" did. They made shit up.
Jesus Christ dude are you having one of your "bad days" or what? What a weird thing to get bent out of shape over. Go take a long walk through the woods or something.

Entire argument of people who support this bullshit. William James was right. There is a WILL to believe. And it is fuckin disgusting.

change1.jpg

Jesus Christ dude are you having one of your "bad days" or what? What a weird thing to get bent out of shape over. Go take a long walk through the woods or something.

Like I am mad at the fuckin gorilla. lol. I am a showman. I spice up my language for effect. Making a hit piece on a gorilla amuses me. Especially after it died.

I'll add what Hitchens said when Falwell died:

... “If you gave Coca an enema, she could be buried in a matchbox. "

Like I am mad at the fuckin gorilla. lol. I am a showman. I spice up my language for effect. Making a hit piece on a gorilla amuses me. Especially after it died.

I'll add what Hitchens said when Falwell died:

... “If you gave Coca an enema, she could be buried in a matchbox. "
Yeah OK man, you're a showman. I think what you're showing at the moment is your ass, but that's just my humble opinion. I hope you have many hearty laughs over your gorilla hit piece and have a great day.

Last edited:
He might just need to step down from his Soap Box, because if he is a showman, he is shitty one at that.

Like I am mad at the fuckin gorilla. lol. I am a showman. I spice up my language for effect. Making a hit piece on a gorilla amuses me.
Yes making a hit about a gorilla in 1978.
Let's go fuck Rizzo and Sandy after this in our T-Bird jackets

If I every find an article about Koko allegedly sexually assaulting a woman 30 years ago I know who I'm going to pm to start the thread.

Anyone that has had a pet knows they can understand language. I don't know why this is even debatable. No one is reaching and saying an ape or a dog is going to finish the last book of Game of Thrones.
Nobody is even pretending a man will.

I think it is mostly bullshit too, but there was that time she destroyed her room and blamed it on Michael (Male Gorilla). That was a big breakthrough. No one coached her to lie.
I thought she blamed it on her cat?

Wouldn't surprise me if koko didn't know sign language. Her posts on sherdog were stupid even by war room standards.

Could you teach the cat symbols HUMANS use to express ideas and wishes? Cats meow in the wild. That isn't something they learned. Raccoons are really smart and opportunistic, how many expressions could you teach them?

I watched a doc on that chimp they tried to teach sign language to, who ended up attacking a lady pretty bad. It was an honest look, and showed how at the end many scientist thought the mimicry was not language.. Like I said, the truth is in the middle.
What does this even mean? lol. My cat meows for food and when to go out. We don't speak the same language even though we can find common ground.

I'm sure Koko wasn't fluent in sign language. I'm not fluent in Japanese but my pidgin is good enough to convey select (mostly boob related) meanings.

GTFO with your hatin as, TS.

But there's, like, actual videos of her understanding sign language fully. Where's the lie at? Did they dress a person in a gorilla suit that pretended to be Koko instead?

The media is still perpetuating this hoax now that this bag of fur has croaked. From CNN. Says this thing "mastered" sign language. Absolute nonsense.

(CNN)Koko, the gorilla who mastered sign language and showed the world what great apes can do, has died.

She died Tuesday in her sleep at age 46, The Gorilla Foundation said in a statement.
"Koko touched the lives of millions as an ambassador for all gorillas and an icon for interspecies communication and empathy," the release said. "She was beloved and will be deeply missed."

Good thread on this:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65071

I mean, this "scientist" was the biggest fraud and had their mind made up. Ok, when cocoa, that is why I call it, says "nipple", she means "people" because they sound a like. Think of that. lol.

There is too much to really go into here so just read that thread. The "conversations" this hairbag had with humans are long and stupid. Make no sense unless the human post hoc adds an explanation. And the ape never used sign language. Not any recognizable kind but a supposed personal kind by this person and their trainer. And an ASL person who was there said they saw no signs where these "scientists" did. They made shit up.

LOLS, I went to your link and they pointed out this link
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3430481.stm
"And parrots are also famous for their mimicry: African grey parrots N'kisi and Alex have wowed with their vocabulary."
^ a vocabulary is not just knowing words. It is knowing words and what they mean.
Parrots can imitate sounds. There is no different between being able to say 100000 words or 1 word for a bird. They understand fucking zero.

I have taken sign language courses and using your hands isnt language.

Have you taken enough sign language courses to get a PhD in it? How about a master’s? A bachelor’s? No? Oh hell, I guess you’re an expert anyway.

Just to establish some more credibility for you here, please answer the following questions:

1) is the Earth a sphere or is it flat?
2) was 9/11 and inside job?
3) what are con trails?

Please limit your answer to minimum retard. Thank you.

That gorilla still communicated better than Trump

Would an ailing Koko(let’s say 10 days before death) be able to take on 10 bodybuilders cage match style?

Back