Social Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked to leave restaurant by owner

Should the owner have asked Sanders to leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Entertain this for a moment. You walk into a local tattoo parlor and begin to enquire about a specific piece of work you would like done on yourself. The employee who works there tells you the artist on site can perform just about anything.

She leads you for a walk about the joint. On the wall are some works from the artist. Impressive work.

You hear the the artists needle humming in the background and ask if you can meet him. The employee leads the way and asks if it's okay to enter. The artist ask the customer currently being inked and he says "okay'.

The artist says" hello". You are shaken by what work is being done but you manage a "hey" in return.

Why are you shaken? The artist is inking a Swastika on the customer's chest.

Tell me if you still want to associate with that business given its clientele. You serve Nazis the public will notice and respond accordingly.

Jesus fucking christ.

Nazis, Nazis, Nazis.

Grow the fuck up.

I’m ok with the owner being able to do this. She will just have to deal with the backlash. Sanders actually comes off pretty well in all this

Good to see Polish no longer trying to conceal he is a full on all out Troll. I should find him a nice Sarah AV that he can use the next month.

Would be a crime in Australia.

It is past time to add political affiliation to protected status. Here? Past time.

I’m ok with the owner being able to do this. She will just have to deal with the backlash. Sanders actually comes off pretty well in all this

Good to see Polish no longer trying to conceal he is a full on all out Troll. I should find him a nice Sarah AV that he can use the next month.

Naw.. I'm not ok with excluding classes of people.

Naw.. I'm not ok with excluding classes of people.

1 person is not a class of people

It would be like a TX BBQ restaurant owner refusing service to Peter Strzok. Strzok is not a class of people. He’s a douche bag with mental problems.

Wait. Half the WR probably could be considered the same class of person Strzok is. Maybe there is a class

I own a business and have a list of 3 clients that I will never ever work with again. That is my right and do not want to live in a country that I no longer have the right to decide who my business services.
Problem with these type of stories the hacks flip flop depending if their team was the one not served.
I do not support the Red Inn nor homophobe bakers decision but support their right to make it.

You're late by about 54 years (Civil Rights Act of 1964).

Someone needs to bump the gay cake thread so we can compare, although complaining about this has far less basis.

Complaining about this has "far less basis"? Why?

If religion is protected, it's only fair to protect political affiliation.

I was hoping to see some degree of consistency, empathy from the left/libs...

Unfortunately they have not.

And you wonder why America is divided, and Im shocked you didn't see it starting in the campaign.
The huckster is complete hide-behind-religion fool. Yeah Huckabee should be afforded the moral high ground..haha

Fake News. Only the left uses divisive identity politics and race baiting. /sherfront.

I support the owner’s right to do that as a private property and business owner. I don’t care for her or her boss, but I find it annoying that the left are jerking off to this stupid stunt and this choice should apply to both sides. If the situation were reversed and what’s her face-the one trump calls Pocahontas, she would cry and claim it was because he was a woman.

Did the posters who are comparing this to the Gay Cake case actually read the ruling?

If the bakery owner had thrown the couple out of his business the decision likely would have been different

the gay cake baking is not a fair comparison as they were not refused service. they were refused a specific service.

that said, i love listening to the hypocrisy on both sides of this and how both sides pretend there is no hypocrisy going on at all.

the gay cake baking is not a fair comparison as they were not refused service. they were refused a specific service.

that said, i love listening to the hypocrisy on both sides of this and how both sides pretend there is no hypocrisy going on at all.
"they were not refused service. they were refused a specific service." The difference is? Sanders could have used the bathroom Im sure.

Entertain this for a moment. You walk into a local tattoo parlor and begin to enquire about a specific piece of work you would like done on yourself. The employee who works there tells you the artist on site can perform just about anything.

She leads you for a walk about the joint. On the wall are some works from the artist. Impressive work.

You hear the the artists needle humming in the background and ask if you can meet him. The employee leads the way and asks if it's okay to enter. The artist ask the customer currently being inked and he says "okay'.

The artist says" hello". You are shaken by what work is being done but you manage a "hey" in return.

Why are you shaken? The artist is inking a Swastika on the customer's chest.

Tell me if you still want to associate with that business given its clientele. You serve Nazis the public will notice and respond accordingly.
Is that you Sam?

Would be a crime in Australia.

It is past time to add political affiliation to protected status. Here? Past time.

I think you should be able to discriminate service in whatever manner you choose, but don't come crying to me if it makes headlines and you can't run a business anymore.

This story is a classic example of the above.

Back