Pro refugee protesters refuse to sign petition to help white South African's avoiding genocide

bad things are happening over there..
Even livestock is targeted for horrific treatment.

I don't think so. But after the billionth thread shitting on the dudes religion pops up in the next ten seconds, you gotta wonder how he actually keeps it as civil as he does.
I always thought he was either an agnostic or atheist.

Yeah, even if there is some context missing here, how are you going to oppose any legitate refugees, which white south Africans are, based on them being white?

Either you support refugees, or you oppose them.

If you support or oppose based on race........racist.

I don't think so. But after the billionth thread shitting on the dudes religion pops up in the next ten seconds, you gotta wonder how he actually keeps it as civil as he does.
Maybe he needs to grow a thicker skin. Catholics and Christians are shit on with regularity in this very forum. It doesn't give them a right to be racist.

I don't want any white South Africans coming to Canada just because I can't stand that accent. So gross.

Which culture is more dangerous depends on each country. For some countries, racist South Africans might be a greater threat to their social cohesion whereas for others it might be Muslims.

giphy.gif

Maybe he needs to grow a thicker skin. Catholics and Christians are shit on with regularity in this very forum. It doesn't give them a right to be racist.

I'm an African Catholic, you don't need to tell me about the tenor of this forum.

Wow. This forum has really degenerated @Kafir-kun into a full on white hater. 6 months ago there was a different Kafir running around here.
I don't hate white people, I hate when white people pretend they did they world a favor by pillaging and plundering it. I am half white so its not like I hate half of my family, actually they're the side I have more contact and cultural affinity with. I don't except a thoughtful response from you but there's my answer.

Last edited:
A friend of mine is from South Africa and just got her citizenship here in the states. Last summer she her wife and a friend went to go visit her parents in South Africa. Right when she got off the plan she got the news that her parents had been chopped up by a machete by some natives.

Her parents had a farm with a bed and breakfast and employed 300 plus black South African's. they even had security, but were still murdered. The fucked up thing is that they don't just kill them they torture them. Cold blooded shit too like cutting off eyelids and rapping toddlers.

The Whites are getting pushed out and 25% are poor and living in these types of conditions. I don't think refugee status for people like this should be scoffed at like it was in the video of the OP.

31822D3000000578-0-image-a-35_1456329838805.jpg

Colonisation is simply Social Darwinism on an international scale. If you're too weak to resist being colonised, you don't deserve any sympathy.
Does that also apply to white South Africans who are too weak to protect their farms and themselves?
Maybe he needs to grow a thicker skin.
That's rich coming from one of the most defensive white guys on the forum.
A friend of mine is from South Africa and just got her citizenship here in the states. Last summer she her wife and a friend went to go visit her parents in South Africa. Right when she got off the plan she got the news that her parents had been chopped up by a machete by some natives.

Her parents had a farm with a bed and breakfast and employed 300 plus black South African's. they even had security, but were still murdered. The fucked up thing is that they don't just kill them they torture them. Cold blooded shit too like cutting off eyelids and rapping toddlers.

The Whites are getting pushed out and 25% are poor and living in these types of conditions. I don't think refugee status for people like this should be scoffed at like it was in the video of the OP.

31822D3000000578-0-image-a-35_1456329838805.jpg

If poverty and violence qualify them for refugee status does that also apply to Central Americans?

Last edited:
The world would be a better place if white people stayed on their continents and didn't fuck up the entire world but we can't all have what we want. But we can keep racist Boers out of Australia as these Australians rightfully argue for.

No.. No it would not be a better place. Tribes would be hacking each others babies brains out because of the lack of property law, and Europe and Japan would look like different planets. The Asians would have wiped out many of the places by now.

Many of the same type of people reject the idea of original sin from a religious perspective yet embrace it in the identity politics arena. I don't understand if it's pure hypocrisy or lazy brain cells.

It feels like ethnic cleansing is the only result possible the way identity politics have taken over. It's too easy to demonize people based on derivative qualities and people seem to be buying into those demonizations.

Yeah but Rohingyas are Muslims and the Boers are white so its different.

Well, yes. It is. After all, God is Great. I'm sure the Rohingyas will be fine. They don't need any help from kuffars as long as Allah has their backs;)

Colonisation is simply Social Darwinism on an international scale. If you're too weak to resist being colonised, you don't deserve any sympathy.

Pretending that Africa would have somehow turned out to be Wakanda if Europe hadn't raped, pillaged and burned it is hilarious<Lmaoo><45>

That might be true but the question is why has the West gotten so weak that it is allowing itself to be colonized. Europe has become a fortress with its gates unbarred and its tower unmanned. We need to ask ourselves what happened to the nations that conquered Constantinople? How is it that in one generation Europe allowed itself to die off?

More than half of the world’s population growth will be in Africa by 2050

https://qz.com/1016790/more-than-half-of-the-worlds-population-growth-will-be-in-africa-by-2050/

Look what is happening right now and realize that Europe is about to face a migrant invasion many times what has happened already.

Last edited:
That might be true but the question is why has the West gotten so weak that it is allowing itself to be colonized. Europe has become a fortress with its gates unbarred and its tower unmanned. We need to ask ourselves what happened to the nations that conquered Constantinople? How is it that in one generation Europe allowed itself to die off?

German foreign minister said it best, you can't operate according to values in a world where everyone else operates according to interests.

Europe's values/interests ratio is getting skewed into weird self-flagellation territory.

I doubt the US will make that mistake.

I think the fact that they were colonized made things much, much worse as evidenced by its tack record across Africa and the Middle East. These places likely would've been much better off had they not been colonized and were exposed to Western ideas overtime and on their own terms like Japan which had the luck to be separate from the imperial powers.

Egypt was industrializing under Mehmed Ali but unfortunately for Egypt its much closer to the European powers who put a stop to that.

333.gif

No but clearly if it was up to the whites it never would've ended. The ANC was able to convince a critical mass of whites that Apartheid was wrong and that was crucial to their success but the impetus for the movement was definitely not the work of whites.

Japan was an industrial power before then, they industrialized after the Boshin Wars with the fall of the Shogunate and the rise of the Meiji government. Funny thing is the imperialists who overthrew the Shogunate were initially reactionaries who were outraged at the Shogunate's attempts to modernize along Western lines but they eventually saw the value in it themselves.

I love to study shogonate Japan and their gay Samurais!.

You mentioned the Meiji loyalist who wants to overthrow the Shogunate because the Shogun is modernizing Japan so they can compete with the bully westerners, and its interesting that they are divided with that issue, the imperialist wants to maintain the old order but the Irony once the Emperor Meiji was in placed along with the Meji oligarchy they ban all the Samurais and the old Fudal system, Samorais can no longer fuck their boy Samurai apprentices:D and they got mad!

There were also some Daimyos who don't think the new Empire should develop railways as they see free movement of people as threat to their hedonistic self serving lifestyles but still progress and logic won and they build one of the first railways in Asia.

White south Africans are some of the most racist white people I've met when traveling.

The younger people I've met are alright but ages 30+ grew up with racism towards blacks being okay in their culture. They're so open about it.

Booers were the chosen race according to them.
No wonder Republicans feel a kinship to them.

Booers?

Boo them!

Boooo

Boooo
Boooh

Back