Why are people so spiteful on the internet?

jnwfACk.jpg

I think it's more likely the people who get pissy over silly shit like someone saying "go drink bleach" are the ones dealing with some serious emotional issues and are unhappy about life.

I can't see someone who is content with themselves and genuinely enjoying life being offended enough, by some random no face calling them names, to make threads/posts complaining about it.

My favorite new thing about the internet bullies is the SJWs or ethics/morality police. That seems to have taken over. That seems to be the new cyber bullying.

I think it's more likely the people who get pissy over silly shit like someone saying "go drink bleach" are the ones dealing with some serious emotional issues and are unhappy about life.

I can't see someone who is content with themselves and genuinely enjoying life being offended enough, by some random no face calling them names, to make threads/posts complaining about it.

Hopefully the internet can evolve to attempt to build people up instead of break them down.

Last edited:
Spend so much energy tiptoeing around people IRL instead of just getting it out. All the small things just accumulate until they lash out over a minor thing.

The internet gives an artificial outlet where one has an audience and can get instant reaction.

easier to et away with it. most people hate life secretly

In before:

You sound poor, your girlfriend will give you an iPad, your wife is getting BBC on the side.

I remember when people used to pride themselves over driving other forum members to suicide.

I’ve been going through steps to be a better man and be more encouraging and supportive of others, even on the internet.

Let’s bring an end to the negativity.

so being spiteful EQUALS telling the truth????

In before:

You sound poor, your girlfriend will give you an iPad, your wife is getting BBC on the side.

I remember when people used to pride themselves over driving other forum members to suicide.

I’ve been going through steps to be a better man and be more encouraging and supportive of others, even on the internet.

and to think you don't even post in the OT

I've only seen one person get truly offended on here. Some newer female who you can tell is a feminist. No idea why she is on here.
Who are they? I’m a feminist too but I pay u guys no mind.

Sherdog has some of the most rude despicable people Ive ever saw anywhere. When they say something that bothers just just put them on the ignore list.
Lmao. Sherdog is nothing compared to the hole of the internet that I come from.

It's like road rage. Anonymity of the other person and the fog of the internet makes people feel really brave for a little bit.

I feel like this isn't really an honest inquiry though.

In before:

Idunno. Sign of the times, I suppose. But anywayz
<Bottle.gif>

Back