Wanderlei In full Dad bod mode

Embed some photos or video, you vile swine.

The fight is 3 months away, this is the time to start your cycle. Let's see how he looks in 6 weeks. Doubt Rampage uses though.

Are they fighting in Heavy Weight.?
Rampage looks enormous. His neck tripled in size.

01549ed94d126cf03b894af6d9e66631.jpg

This was a picture of Randy Couture at age 41 (After beating Tim Sylvia). Kinda makes you think...

The "natural"

Bellator could develop a roster of potential top fighters for the cash they're paying these two to phone it in.. much respect for their past accomplishments, but they honestly have no business being in the cage with anyone at this point.

We can all agree that wanderlei was on HARD steroids in Pride.

Wandy looked tiny next to rampage, if i were to guess rampage is like 255 there, and wandy is like 210 tops.

Wandy is going to get knocked out cold

Where is the photos? Can't see for shit.

Here it is the video

Well, Rampage looks huge comparing with Wand. Just look at their arms. I guess the fight is at HW because nobody wanted to cut weight, even 1 pound. But I don't think it will be as bad as that Dada 5000 fight.

01549ed94d126cf03b894af6d9e66631.jpg

This was a picture of Randy Couture at age 41 (After beating Tim Sylvia). Kinda makes you think...
Oh come on, guys suddenly grow abs in their 40s all the time. I got dubs once for thinking Handy was on HRT, so I'd like to go on record as saying he was always completely clean.

JFC Fatpage getting bigger and bigger.

I wonder if he plays with his own tittays now.

tittygrab_display_image.jpg

32453qywtrhfgb.png

They need to find Igor and get him into Bellator so we can finally get Wand vs Igor.

Page is aging better than Wand. Neither looks too good.

Back