Wanderlei In full Dad bod mode

How many of those guys that "look incredible" fought mark hunt on 4 days notice? How many of them got headkicked by Mirko? How many fights did they have?

They dont matter.

I'm not comparing them to Silver as a fighter...not at all...I was only commenting on him having a dad bod, and saying that is expected at age 42...that is what I disagreed with...I think that all the years of silver juicing in pride, may have damaged his ability to produce testosterone naturally and now he can't use any, has some effect.

01549ed94d126cf03b894af6d9e66631.jpg

This was a picture of Randy Couture at age 41 (After beating Tim Sylvia). Kinda makes you think...

Kinda makes me think "The Natural" was not all that natural.

Wandy had a huge lay off in between his legal issues with the UFC/NSAC . But I can't believe he hasn't hit the gym harder. It looks like he isn't even trying anymore. Just going in for a paycheck just like Rampage.

Kinda hilarious how Wandy is becoming smaller and Rampage is becoming a super heavy weight.

I have to admit tho, for being like 260 lbs Rampage hides his weight well.

Rampages massive weight gain is more of a surprise. Kind of. Not really.

you really think a dad bod is expected at only 42 years old?? are you insane? There are guys in my gym much older than 42 that look incredible. AS long as you continue to train as you did in your 20s or 30s, there's no reason why you can't maintain your peak state...most guys as they get older, don't workout as much...other things become more important...they get lazier....but when you look at dudes that continue to train the same way, they can maintain their physique.

I didn't say it was impossible, I said it's to be expected.

True. If you continue to train it's possible you can maintain your physique.

However, as you yourself said "most guys" don't.

So on average it's expected that a 42 year old's physique would not be maintained as such, thus dad bod is expected.

I didn't say it was impossible, I said it's to be expected.

True. If you continue to train it's possible you can maintain your physique.

However, as you yourself said "most guys" don't.

So on average it's expected that a 42 year old's physique would not be maintained as such, thus dad bod is expected.

The word Expected gives the impression of inevitability. Which it's not...you can be 22 and if you don't workout and eat like shit, you will look like shit..so it's not an age thing..it's a laziness thing.

you really think a dad bod is expected at only 42 years old?? are you insane? There are guys in my gym much older than 42 that look incredible. AS long as you continue to train as you did in your 20s or 30s, there's no reason why you can't maintain your peak state...most guys as they get older, don't workout as much...other things become more important...they get lazier....but when you look at dudes that continue to train the same way, they can maintain their physique.

Well yeah not you ignore your family you can have plenty of time to work on your body.

Work. Wife and kids and interacting
With them takes the majority of time.
Unless you put your physique first. Then put the other shit on the back burner.

Definitely as you grow older and achieve more. Trivial things like trying to have large muscles is asinine.

Guys that dedicated really like to
Look at themselves.

What I lack in lifting heavy iron. I used that time to do thingS that make me unique.
Like twirling my penis around like a helicopter.
I can paint my balls white and my dick blue and it looks just like gonzo.

To each their own. Everybody can get muscles. Not everyone can do a helicopter gonzo. Ya know?

If that is out shape Dad bod....we got a lot more fat people wondering this earth if that is the bar.

Well yeah not you ignore your family you can have plenty of time to work on your body.

Work. Wife and kids and interacting
With them takes the majority of time.
Unless you put your physique first. Then put the other shit on the back burner.

Definitely as you grow older and achieve more. Trivial things like trying to have large muscles is asinine.

Guys that dedicated really like to
Look at themselves.

What I lack in lifting heavy iron. I used that time to do thingS that make me unique.
Like twirling my penis around like a helicopter.
I can paint my balls white and my dick blue and it looks just like gonzo.

To each their own. Everybody can get muscles. Not everyone can do a helicopter gonzo. Ya know?

it honestly doesn't take all that long to workout...I don't care how much you work or how many kids you have...get up early, go to the gym for an hour...what's the big deal?

it honestly doesn't take all that long to workout...I don't care how much you work or how many kids you have...get up early, go to the gym for an hour...what's the big deal?

No! Fuck you! (Winking smiley face)

Doesnt Wand has to weigh at least 206lbs to fight at HW in the US?

Wanderlei/Rampage are the draw in this.....Not the two guys the UFC didn't want to pay.

Maybe, who knows what the 18-30 year old casual demographic is more interested in now. The newer generation of UFC casuals might be more aware of Rory and Mousasi. Wand and Rampage are out of shape and haven't been relevant for a long time, the amount of people they're gonna draw in dwindles each year.

From what I've read most recently Rory vs Moose is the headliner. Bellator made the right choice, a fight of this calibre needs to be given the importance of a main event. It's a bonus that it's being pumped up with a fun fight.

01549ed94d126cf03b894af6d9e66631.jpg

This was a picture of Randy Couture at age 41 (After beating Tim Sylvia). Kinda makes you think...
although it wouldnt surprise me in the least if Randy was not natural, a guy can easily stay in shape well over 40, naturally.

Back