• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Germany can't win in Russia

We got Uruguay, Argentina and Mexico in so far hopefully Brazil next

Lets not forget that Brazil might go out in group stage. On same day as Germany, madness.

Lets not forget that Brazil might go out in group stage. On same day as Germany, madness.
So what would it take? Brazil losing and Switzerland winning?

Pulling for Mexico because the boats cook is Mexican, he's cooking breakfast right now and we're listening to the game. Says we'll be eating spam if they loose.
Hawaiians are praying for Mexico to lose.

Braaaazil! Let's get another wolrd cup! Go Brazil!
Damn, I am so sad ze germans got disclassified so early. I was hoping that Brazil would get the revenge. To bad, a Brazil Germany game would be great. Anyway, War Brazil.

Braaaazil! Let's get another wolrd cup! Go Brazil!
Damn, I am so sad ze germans got disclassified so early. I was hoping that Brazil would get the revenge. To bad, a Brazil Germany game would be great. Anyway, War Brazil.

You guys kick ass.

Germany lost so fortunately Mexico is still in it, I don't like spam.
latest

Wow, those passes. Except for the awfull Neymar diving thing, Brazil stiil has the most beutifull game in the cup.

Back