Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Thats what a union does.
No it isn’t..
It’s what a police union does.

As a 20 year union member and part time business agent for local 2361 carpenters...

You sir don’t know what the fuck your talking about.

I can understand his frustration. Maybe he (or the mother) failed as parents or maybe they were just unable to undo the progressive brainwashing propaganda children are bombarded with.
Progressive propaganda isn't what causes young women to rebel against their parents and date bad boys. It's human nature. By the way progressivism is an extension of 60s liberalism which came from a mass rebellion against the conservative establishment that existed at the time. In turn, the upcoming generation will likely rebel against today's liberal establishment. It's the natural order.

Depends on the Union. I've entered into arbitration without the membership even being aware.

Show me the contract language. That's the members' money you're spending in arbitration.

I can only imagine the end result if the incident wasn't recorded and the black dude refused to comply with being illegally detained or showed any inkling of hostility.

Cop would probably murder him then claim self defense with the patented "he reached for my weapon" card.

What a douche canoe, ruining his career, his profession's image and his daughter's trust.

I've been saying it for a long time, all police encounters should be recorded. For the safety of everyone involved including the officers.

No it isn’t..
It’s what a police union does.

As a 20 year union member and part time business agent for local 2361 carpenters...

You sir don’t know what the fuck your talking about.
I am also in a union and that is what we pay dues for. One of the most basic things a union does is represent the employee in the case of a grievance. For someone claiming 20 years of union experience, it seems like you'd know that.

Fuck that guy. He should be fired and charged for misuse of police databases.

sddefault.jpg
That pic used to be my desk top wallpaper.

As he should be. He should also be looking at civil rights violations as well

There's a pretty big gap between overstepping and committing statutory rape.

So we are going to call using police resources and authority to intentionally and illegally detain someone and threaten them with false charges as they “make it up as we go” as “overstepping.” Were the officers that handcuffed and detained the nurse in Utah when she refused to allow to them take blood draw from a patient without the proper authority simply overstepping? This wasn’t a cop who let a small legal infraction get out of hand. He literally started the situation by violating the guys Constituional rights.

Not really. The guy seems to have blurred the line between parent and cop, but that's based on like 10 seconds of video without the actual pullover and very little information. It's not like the cop beat the guy up or smashed up his car or something.

He started with an Unconstituional stop. The department will be looking at Civil Rights case if they don’t just go ahead and settle.

Looks like the young man could have been arrested for a violation of the Mann Act

Dude should've sent mom after the daughter . . . moms know how to deal with this stuff. :)

Hey, how about you go fuck yourself and keep your stupid accusations to yourself? I've never said anything like that, you disingenuous piece of trash.

You mean you believe this kid's story that he was just driving and not doing anything? Man the media has you brainwashed! Cop needed to get home to his family, and the kid was probably up to something because reasons.

You mean you believe this kid's story that he was just driving and not doing anything? Man the media has you brainwashed! Cop needed to get home to his family, and the kid was probably up to something because reasons.
I don't see how this is any different than that time you suggested that Asians should be exterminated, like the Jews were. Remember when you said that?

Back