White south Africans boers fleeing to Russia 15,000 expected

You are correct sir, but that's no reason to ignore people who are under serious risk of violence and genocide.

I think that should be applied to other nations especially ones they have no history or ill will like Netherlands, or Belgium as I mentioned before.

I wonder why they are being victimised?

They likely wear short skirts walking through neighborhoods. I've also heard they smile and flirt even though they won't hand out their numbers.

They likely wear short skirts walking through neighborhoods. I've also heard they smile and flirt even though they won't hand out their numbers.
HarmfulHandyHogget.gif

Maybe because blacks in Africa have pretty much attacked white people forever? Blacks in Africa are among the most racist people on the planet. They attack everyone who isn't black. In South Africa there are two main parties, the ANC who are extremely racist against whites, and the EFF who are outright genocidal.

Maybe because blacks in Africa have pretty much attacked white people forever? Blacks in Africa are among the most racist people on the planet. They attack everyone who isn't black. In South Africa there are two main parties, the ANC who are extremely racist against whites, and the EFF who are outright genocidal.
so you are saying this has nothing to do with apartheid..... its just because black south africans are racists?

Its sort of crazy that people are trying to deflect from the actual murder of people alongside a government policy of taking land without compensation and ignoring the murder

@WhitebeltXL about those Boers......

you sure about wanting them in the UK? lol.... they dont seem too fond of the English :p

so you are saying this has nothing to do with apartheid..... its just because black south africans are racists?
Not black South Africans, Black Africans are racist as fuck and always have been. Africa for Africans has been a popular sentiment throughout Africa for as long as anyone can remember. They can't even stand people from other tribes much less people from far away. This has nothing to do with apartheid at all, even in parts of Africa where apartheid never existed whites who are vulnerable are targeted. This is about the availability of opportunity, when blacks in Africa have had the opportunity they have enslaved or slaughtered whites for their entire history.

Not black South Africans, Black Africans are racist as fuck and always have been. Africa for Africans has been a popular sentiment throughout Africa for as long as anyone can remember. They can't even stand people from other tribes much less people from far away. This has nothing to do with apartheid at all, even in parts of Africa where apartheid never existed whites who are vulnerable are targeted. This is about the availability of opportunity, when blacks in Africa have had the opportunity they have enslaved or slaughtered whites for their entire history.
but this thread IS about South Africa.... so lets just stay on topic.

PROPAGANDA!!!!

Russia is Evil!

Black people are incapable of being racist!

It’s not their fault they are killing white farmers, it’s the white farmers fault!

On a side note, mayhemmonkey is a straight up nut

PROPAGANDA!!!!

Russia is Evil!

Black people are incapable of being racist!

It’s not their fault they are killing white farmers, it’s the white farmers fault!

On a side note, mayhemmonkey is a straight up nut
you must have missed the post where I said this
Id take a share of refugees like I wanted to do during any other crisis, I was just saying I dont want them "prioritised" as @WhitebeltXL suggested. I certainly dont want to see these people wiped out, all nations should play a part to help them. Just like they should do when other refugees need help.

but yeah...what a "nut" I am right? imagine treating them the same as any other refugee..... I clearly have no soul

nah-man.gif

we dont need anymore racists thanks very much

They self admit they are racists..... western civilisation doesnt need anymore racists.

I dont get why all of a sudden people want to admit thousands of extreme refugees to one country...... what could be the main difference between them and other refugees?

you sure about wanting them in the UK? lol.... they dont seem too fond of the English :p

you must have missed the post where I said this

but yeah...what a "nut" I am right? imagine treating them the same as any other refugee..... I clearly have no soul

DERP

To be fair that guy seems to be at the extreme end, almost a million white South Africans have settled in the UK, I'm sure the vast majority are fine upstanding citizens.

And if they do hate us, they can join the lengthy queue of all the other recent arrivals who hate us ;)

To be fair that guy seems to be at the extreme end, almost a million white South Africans have settled in the UK, I'm sure the vast majority are fine upstanding citizens.

And if they do hate us, they can join the lengthy queue of all the other recent arrivals who hate us ;)
and even if they do hate the English.... you could just put them in Scotland and they'll feel right at home :p :D

they can be our anglophobic brethren :D

Its sort of crazy that people are trying to deflect from the actual murder of people alongside a government policy of taking land without compensation and ignoring the murder

Because these people think that people should be punished for the actions of the white man of yesteryear. They don't want equality they feel entitled to have more; and think that it's justifiable to piggy back off of oppression they have never experienced solely based on their skin color.

Back