Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

I thought the opinion was that every dumbfuck across America doesn’t deserve their own thread?

Guy's an ignorant piece of shit and the cop should be reprimanded somehow.

I thought the opinion was that every dumbfuck across America doesn’t deserve their own thread?

I want to make a new thread titled “‘Man shits on war room thread while mods do nothing” and link it to your post but I think my thread would probably be deleted.

<41>

Jesus Christ. Does this dumbass really deserve two threads? Even one?

Moron nation can' seem to understand that Puerto Ricans are American citizens, imagine the rightard outrage if someone did that to someone wearing Texas T shirt?

Posting in soon to be epic thread

What is the problem here? How about learn to stick up for yourself instead of running to the cops for protection?

This guy is the perfect example of Trump voter, angry and completely ignorant.

Different culture hard to judge , but I believe more guns are the usual answer .

Happened a month ago.

Pussy punk bitch been on desk duty while they investigate him for Dereliction of Duty.

Precinct only jumped cause the video went viral.

Yeah this is the exact thing that deserves a thread.

Cant say its a couple bad apples when the whole damn precinct sits on some shit like this.

Cop is clearly not cut out for the job. Don't think he was siding with anyone. Probably just a scared fat dork who can't handle confrontation.

Back