Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

I have never seen this country so divided. Thanks to Don the Con. Leadership starts at the top.

You're gonna be met with some dishonest strawman "but Obama" bruh.

EDIT LOL someone did it while I was posting that lol

Yeah, 'cause America was a peaceful utopia under Obama, right?

You're right. Obama just simply being elected caused the right wingers to lose their damn minds. Republicans vowing to obstruct at every turn, Revolutionary war larping, Birtherism, hanging effigies, irrelevant rock stars threatening to kill him, etc. starting on day one.

You're gonna be met with some dishonest strawman "but Obama" bruh.

EDIT LOL someone did it while I was posting that lol

What's dishonest about it? Or are you just playing the "history doesn't count" card?

Welcome to Trump's America.
This cop is a new conservative hero!
2dqnwk.jpg

that guy is a grade A cunt

You're right. Obama just simply being elected caused the right wingers to lose their damn minds. Republicans vowing to obstruct at every turn, Revolutionary war larping, Birtherism, hanging effigies, irrelevant rock stars threatening to kill him, etc. starting on day one.

<PlusJuan>
What's dishonest about it? Or are you just playing the "history doesn't count" card?

Pick him up for public intoxication and disturbing the peace. Cop was useless. Jail is probably crowded with idiots like him though and the cop is ordered to only pick up violent criminals.
Never miss an opportunity to take a video of someone you don’t like and say everyone on the other team does this. You will always be right. Also quote the other teams slogan

Typical obama voter

Hope and change

Reeeeeemix

Yeah, no. Every President has dissenters, and alarmists.

You want to know the truth of it all. Social media caused the divide to be as hostile as it is. This incident has nothing to with anything though. Some racist drunk and a lazy cop, doesn't say anything at all about the "divide". The hyperbolic knee jerk reactions,and immediate politicization of a single video of an insignificant incident sure does though.

I have never seen this country so divided. Thanks to Don the Con. Leadership starts at the top.

Isn't it ironic that part of the division involves arguing about why the division exists; whether it's Trump or Obama's fault?

I think a solution at this point is just accepting that you're going to wildly disagree with your political rivals and they with you.

I thought the opinion was that every dumbfuck across America doesn’t deserve their own thread?
I think this is worth a thread because of the police officer. I feel like people will get caught up with the mean words and ignore how the officer let that man get in her face but once the young (brown) guy approaches him suddenly the cop says something

I’m guessing that the cop is as stupid as the drunk and wasn’t sure if PR was American territory and agreed with him.

Isn't it ironic that part of the division involves arguing about why the division exists; whether it's Trump or Obama's fault?

I think a solution at this point is just accepting that you're going to wildly disagree with your political rivals and they with you.

Disagreeing doesn't mean not cooperating and working together. Republicans in 2008 took the approach that they would refuse to cooperate, and meet in the middle with the opposite side of the aisle. They played a strategy to paint anyone willing to work with Dems as weak. That was the start of the division, and it trickles down to the populace through propaganda campaign ads and right wing news outlets.

Last edited:
The main thing in this video I find questionable is this.

If he is just a lazy crap cop too stupid to get involved when the woman is being harassed for a quite a long time, then why does he get involved when the brother stepped up to the man to back off? The ignorant man was clearly the most threatening person on the scene, but he only gets involved to de-escalate when the brother defends his sister, and backs the brother down rather than the instigator who is causing the problem to begin with.

Objectively speaking, it is clear that there was more to this encounter than "lazy random cop".
Drunken idiot he doesn’t feel like fucking with
Tell guy to back off because then he’d have to charge somebody
Most likely answer

This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone being an asshole. The world has really changed lately. Sad!

Most likely answer
Lol, officers make arrests at their own discretion. He doesn’t need to make an arrest if he tells the guy to back off. If he warned the guy he would not have approached her in the first place.

I don’t understand why people have to defend the indefensible just because liberals are all over this. That cop was a complete ass.

Yeah, 'cause America was a peaceful utopia under Obama, right?
Why do you worry so much about America as a Canadian? Why not just worry about your own Country and keep your mouth shut about ours?

It can be construed as menacing if the officer chooses to apply local statutes if they exist.

I swear I thought the title said Bigfoot.
Why is Silva...?

Why do you worry so much about America as a Canadian? Why not just worry about your own Country and keep your mouth shut about ours?

Until you, and any other Liberal moron who uses this pathetic tactic start calling out @JosephDredd for his daily American politics/culture threads, this type of attack is, and will remain nothing more, than you being butthurt over me constantly rustling your jmmies.

Most likely answer

He let the drunk guy walk down and get in the face of the woman asking him for help a couple of times but defended the drunk guy who was not asking for help. The brother did not act aggressively at all he simply walked over to the other guy and told him to stay where he was. Why would he have to arrest one guy for walking over and not the other? Of the people in that situation, which one seemed more likely to act irrationally and behave violently?

Back