The Official Fifa World Cup thread v16: France v Belgium - Semi Final Match Edition

Who Advances To The Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. France surely have the players on both sides of the ball to be both exciting and solid. Having N'Kante alone should be enough safety to allow some of the attacking talent to flourish, but no - they are always turgid. Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll go behind in the final so we can finally get to see what they can actually do.
do you mean N'Zonzi?

All aboard the Croatian war wagon lads

Varane is top shelf. Him and Griezman are the only likeable players for France.

£100 million for a 33 year old Ronaldo. Ive seen it all. You were shipped off to the junkyard at 31.

Just Goat things.

France going forward is way more fun to watch than Croatia, I love Mbappe's runs. I think he's gonna be the best in the world in a few years after Messi and Ronaldo are done.

Mbappe is exciting when he's got space to run, but whether he becomes the best depends on what's between his ears and it's too early to tell.

I think Croatia are better at moving the ball around than France are and they play with more intensity. I haven't been bored watching any of their games and I've been bored sitting through all of France's apart from the Argentina game which was admittedly a spectacle.

Varane's my player of the tournament but any Pogba slander here on out is pure unadulterated ignorance.

Mou must be in shock at how easily he handled Fellaini in that 2nd half.

Pogba had a splendid game. Was machine in defence and midfield. Player of the match.

France should've/could've won by a wider margin had it not been for Giroud flopping easy chances.

Impressive was France's defensive performance. Totally locked out Lukaku and De Bruyne. Closed down Hazard at every opportunity.

Varane is top shelf. Him and Griezman are the only likeable players for France.
What's there to dislike about Big Sam? or Pavard? Or Lucas?
Oh, you don't know who they are?
Got it.

Fuck off

Solid performance by France. They're worthy WC runners-up.

Varane's my player of the tournament but any Pogba slander here on out is pure unadulterated ignorance.

Mou must be in shock at how easily he handled Fellaini in that 2nd half.
Varane got caught out a couple times against Argentina. That Aguero header was ugly. Still top shelf performances every match though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back