***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure its 'mentally weak' as a mentally weak person doesn't play extremely well against the best player in the world (per critics) for 3 finals, especially the last two winning rings and FMVPs as the clear best player on the best team in the league.....

Takes a lot of confidence to do that. Insecure people don't ice coldblooded 26' threes in opponents faces for iconic Finals moments.

I think he's just lame/corny and socially awkward probably from growing so fast at a young age and being so gangly

i'm not sure its 'mentally weak' as a mentally weak person doesn't play extremely well against the best player in the world (per critics) for 3 finals, especially the last two winning rings and FMVPs as the clear best player on the best team in the league.....

Takes a lot of confidence to do that. Insecure people don't ice coldblooded 26' threes in opponents faces for iconic Finals moments.

I think he's just lame/corny and socially awkward probably from growing so fast at a young age and being so gangly
He is clearly a weirdo that got picked on his whole life, but like you said inside the lines that goes away.

He is clearly a weirdo that got picked on his whole life, but like you said inside the lines that goes away.
agree pretty much, although I guess it's just semantics

I just don't think 'mentally weak' describes someone who did that against Lebron in back to back Finals.

But he's certainly a weird cat...remember his old HS/College posts where he was hollering at some girl, and then dropped 'I play hoops' and 'i'm 6'10" like really awkwardly hahahahah. No game

Seems like he was a sheltered mama's boy. Not surprising he's awkward. He really shouldn't get triggered by people online though. Not sure I'd call it mentally weak, but he really doesn't deal with criticism well and seems to act like everyone on the internet needs to be addressed, which is beyond stupid.

Seems like he was a sheltered mama's boy. Not surprising he's awkward. He really shouldn't get triggered by people online though. Not sure I'd call it mentally weak, but he really doesn't deal with criticism well and seems to act like everyone on the internet needs to be addressed, which is beyond stupid.

See, I kind of doubt he’s triggered you know, it’s like he’s Kevin Durant, I don’t really think this shit bothers him, he probably even knows it looks bad... he just doesn’t give a fuck and finds some entertainment in surprisingly calling out blowhards online... which is... kind of cool.

You’re right about him not needing to address morons on the internet. But again, I think he enjoys it.

Take it from me, I’m a pro at effortlessly wading through criticism to dispense my own. Nobody is shaking me, let alone Durant.

Then again maybe he’s less like me (absolutely self-assured) and more like RR (weak and brittle).

KD is not bitchmade

Lmao @ these internet nobodies getting body checked by KD.

KD is cool, made one of the all time great Reddit posts when he moved to Oakland and posted asking locals where all the cool spots were.

Some try hard dope tried to clown him then. And KD just responded like “what, I’m not supposed to be a person? I like to have a beer and chill like anyone else”

Boom, won a fan right there.

But I don’t think KD is a leader, and that’s ok, there aren’t many leaders and half the “leaders” in the NBA are dogshit anyway. Like is Russell a leader? What does he lead you to? Frustration? Lmao.

You ask anyone and the Warriors are all about players filling their roles, Curry sets the tone and is the known leader, Draymond is the pulse of the team, KD is the on-court assassin.

man, you white knighting this dude hard lol on some Curry/Dream level nonsense.

Durant is basically Corangelo level ego. Any criticism, even from a nobody or little kid, has to be addressed. Some kind of mental illness. Just another person?? How many athletes feel the need ot do this shit?? You are living your childhood dream and making boatloads of money doing it but have time to get wound up about what some stan thinks of you?? lol dude is mental. i can see why you would support that nonsense watching how you and RR get strung up about internet nonsense LOL

agree pretty much, although I guess it's just semantics

I just don't think 'mentally weak' describes someone who did that against Lebron in back to back Finals.

But he's certainly a weird cat...remember his old HS/College posts where he was hollering at some girl, and then dropped 'I play hoops' and 'i'm 6'10" like really awkwardly hahahahah. No game
I'm not gonna lie if I was a billionaire in the public eye I would totally be roasting nobodies on twitter in my free time.

Oh shit I didn’t know KD made a cool reddit post once.

Couldn’t be bitchmade

You said it, so it must hold a ton of weight.

Boston got too many ships to hear your Golden Showers bandwagoner ass screech at the top of your lungs.

Since when do Laker fans take up for Boston?

The fuck Palis, you need to check yourself.

The word most commonly associated with “Boston” is “sucks” lmao.

And you live there! Lmao, hilarious.

Oh man, you really dragged me. I thought you were bitchmade until I saw this very original post you made here on the forum slandering Boston.

Oh man, you really dragged me. I thought you were bitchmade until I saw this very original post you made here on the forum slandering Boston.

Well alright, maybe you’ll think twice before talking shit next time. Especially when you live in Boston (Lmao omg can you believe this guy)

Lebron no showed the pizza. He doesn’t deserve a mural

- Some guy, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back